Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A Prince Named George

GEORGE
 
My very good, and one of my first friends, William, pointed out something fantastic in a recent comment.

Did you know the new royal baby in England, Prince George, was named after ME?  Yes, it's true!  What an honor, friends.  I wasn't even aware the royal family knew about me and my blog.  Of course,  Mom thinks his parents couldn't have chosen a better name for him. 

George is a manly name that has served me well and I hope my namesake will always respect and revere it.

You may now all call me Prince George.  Oh...and no one is allowed to wear our crown except me.and my namesake.

7 Comments:

At July 30, 2013 11:52 PM, Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

George is certainlty a royal name!

 
At July 31, 2013 1:47 AM, Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I am really impressed, George (the First!)

 
At July 31, 2013 3:21 AM, Blogger Karen and Gerard said...

What an honor! How cool is that?

 
At July 31, 2013 10:10 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I knew it but was quiet because I thought you were keeping it quiet. I know how humble you are.

 
At July 31, 2013 2:15 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

I'm not sure why the new one has all those other names, though, when one would do...humans, I guess!

 
At July 31, 2013 8:57 PM, Blogger Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Prince George, you have a pretty crown!

 
At August 01, 2013 2:29 PM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

They are very wise to name the new baby after you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails