Thursday, October 17, 2013

NIght Walking

GEORGE

Alright, now the real reason we cats sleep all day is revealed.  I'll admit I do walk on Mom all night. But I  MUST be in my place, next to her, with her arm around me. So, if she turns over, I walk over her to be against her front.  If Mom gets up, then I walk over to be next to Dad.

Tipper sleeps between Mom's pillow and Dad's pillow with her feet in Mom's face and Misty sleeps behind Mom's head on the pillow with her feet in Mom's hair so Mom gets walked on all night. Sometimes Max will sleep near me and Mom, but he usually sleeps at the foot of the bed.

Are you exhausted from walking on your human all night?  
 But I CAN'T get up.  I'm exhausted from walking on you all night. #cat #cats #funny #meme #lolcat

4 Comments:

At October 17, 2013 7:36 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

We get shut out of mom's bedroom all the time, if you can imagine!!

 
At October 17, 2013 9:24 AM, Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I need my beauty rest so I stay on the far end of the bed. Binga's favorite place to sleep is between the two humans, but she weighs twice as much as me and holds down the bed coverings.

 
At October 17, 2013 8:51 PM, Blogger Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Walking on the humans at night is fun. Almost as much fun as having a cat fight in the bed with them!

 
At October 23, 2013 10:26 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yes, walking on mom is a must. The other night we all got up and left the bed, she woke up in a panic because there was no one walking on her...it had absolutely nothing to do with the tile panel we knocked over, really.
Zippy

Misty, my beautiful girlfriend...I miss you. It's cold here, mom won't turn the heat on and we're all freezing. Can I come visit you?
Speedy, the frozen mancat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails