Monday, November 11, 2013

A Box Fanatic?

GEORGE
 
It's a well-known fact that we cats LOVE boxes, and I, for one, can attest to that.  I am a box fanatic and will get into any box I find.  The other crew members don't like them as much as I do, which is fine with me since that means no one interferes with my box time.

Now, look at this cat.  I think we should all admire this guy's perseverance in getting into this teeny, tiny box. He must be a box fanatic like me!
 Lolcats - Lolcats n' Funny Cat Pictures - funny cat pictures - Cheezburger

9 Comments:

At November 12, 2013 12:09 AM, Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

OK, but that IS a really small box! Obviously a "2 paw" size.

 
At November 12, 2013 6:33 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

MOL! That made me laugh a lot!

 
At November 13, 2013 12:06 AM, Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

That kitty knows that bigger is not necessarily better, even when it comes to boxes!

 
At November 13, 2013 6:03 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

I love boxes too - Nicky

 
At November 13, 2013 11:34 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

You gotta use what you have?

 
At November 13, 2013 5:42 PM, Blogger The Island Cats said...

MOL! Now that's a cat who likes boxes no matter what.

 
At November 14, 2013 2:54 PM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

MOL! Any box is better than no box.

 
At November 14, 2013 7:36 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Love it! Just paw sized.

 
At November 15, 2013 4:15 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Every box is important!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails