Monday, November 18, 2013

On the Subject of Food

GEORGE

Now this guy is like me. Most times I sit patiently by my bowl, waiting for someone to feed me. If there's no food forthcoming in a timely manner, then I begin meowing, Meowing, MEOWING, MEOWING, getting louder and louder until Mom tells Dad I need my food. I eat special "Old Geezer" food now and get all the stinky goodness I want 'cause I'm getting so skinny. i'll be answering to cats until i die...i suppose it could be worse...couldn't it?

6 Comments:

At November 18, 2013 11:13 PM, Blogger Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Max is upset because his bowl is empty. Nothing keeps him from eating out of the other two bowls!

 
At November 18, 2013 11:23 PM, Blogger Max said...

I managed to score dinner and my snack early tonight. It takes whimpering instead of hollering, but I got it...

 
At November 19, 2013 5:35 AM, Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I get to eat everything I want too, because I am picky and skinny! Yay for us.

 
At November 19, 2013 3:20 PM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am getting skinny on my back so I get my food on demand. Mum says I am very picky though. I say I am discerning.

 
At November 19, 2013 3:30 PM, Blogger The Island Cats said...

MOL! I usually meow and meow but it doesn't get me anymore foods.

Wally

 
At November 19, 2013 7:19 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

I may need to try that, more meows, more food. Derby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails