Monday, December 09, 2013

A Thundering Herd of One

GEORGE

Let's all encourage this young guy. (clapclapclapclapclapclapclap)  He's going to try his paws at what we cats call Thundering Herd of Elephants, which is kind of hard for only one cat to pull off.


We four used to do it very well in our old house in Whisk-onsin, but now that I'm an old geezer, retired and living in Arid-zone, I don't play that any more. Sometimes Misty still does, but she's so lightweight she hardly makes any thunder.
Oscar.

7 Comments:

At December 09, 2013 9:40 PM, Blogger Cheysuli and gemini said...

Yeah we do that sometimes. But not a lot. Mostly it's Ichiro and he prefers singing... ;)

 
At December 09, 2013 10:44 PM, Blogger Angel and Kirby said...

WE still play that. Now with Max here it is even louder!

 
At December 10, 2013 12:01 AM, Blogger Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Even though I am just a little cat, I can make a whole lot of noise when I am feeling frisky!

 
At December 10, 2013 9:45 AM, Blogger William said...

We still do that, even if there are only two of us now. Mom's just glad no one lives beneath us!

 
At December 10, 2013 3:42 PM, Blogger Flynn said...

I stopped after Eric left but I am starting to play more again. I mostly play THoE after I get out of the litter box.

 
At December 10, 2013 6:29 PM, Blogger The Island Cats said...

THoE is one of our favorite things to do.

Wally & Ernie

 
At December 11, 2013 6:45 AM, Blogger Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

You DONT do that?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails