Monday, July 23, 2007

My Secret Crush

MAX

You all know both of my sisters both have special guys. Tipper has Mattingly and Misty has Speedy. George says he 's too busy right now to think about having a girlfriend, but I've been giving it some thought since I've been pretty lonely recently.

So anyway, what I want to tell you about is this. There's this young lady that I've been quietly admiring for a while and I decided to ask her older brother for his permission to call on her. I'm very glad he said it's OK with him.

She's so lovely and beautiful and I sent her a Catster Star to let her know how I feel about her. Do you think a guy like me stands a chance with such a wonderful girl?

Besides love and devotion, this is what I can offer her.

1. Young & frisky (3 years old or 28 in human years)
2. Handsome (black & white tuxie with a painted nose)
3. Smart (doesn't my name say it all?)
4. Clean (I have good grooming habits and bathe daily. I have excellent litterbox habits and never have accidents)
5. Strong (former Catolympic Gold Medal winner)
6. Good provider (I'm a champion mouser and know where Mom keeps the food & treats)
7. Owns property (The top shelf of our cat perch, part interest in a 2-room pink Barbie house (our play cubes) and screened in porch large enough for 4, 3 flying feathers and a red glitter ball.)
8. I have 2 sisters, so I know how to treat a lady
9. Looks good in red
10. Looking for a long term relationship.

I'm very quiet and don't meow unless I have something important to say. I'm not a party animal and am not into catnip that much. I like feathers, glitter balls, and I do enjoy chasing a red dot. I don't waste my purrs on just anything...I purr when the occasion calls for it. I don't like to be picked up but do like ear and chin scritches and tummy rubs.

TIPPER

You didn't tell them who she is!

MAX

What!! Oh, I'm so nervous about waiting for her answer, I forgot to tell you.

Here she is. Do you recognize her?

11 Comments:

At July 23, 2007 7:41 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Oh, is it Harlie? I think it is Harlie. This is so exciting!!! You two would make a great couple. Our little Harlie, all grown up, with a special beau.

 
At July 23, 2007 8:34 AM, Blogger Boy said...

Wow! She's beautiful!
You know why? Cos she's the same cowour as handsome me!

 
At July 23, 2007 8:49 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

ooo Harlie!!!! She's really cute!! we don't blame you for hafing a crush on her!

 
At July 23, 2007 8:52 AM, Blogger Mr. Hendrix said...

awww, what a cutie! You two would look great together. You certainly have a lot to offer sweet Harlie.
She looks so grown up! Good luck. Crossing my paws for you buddy!

 
At July 23, 2007 2:28 PM, Blogger Parker said...

How sweet! I think that Harlie will love you 'cause you are so wonderful!

 
At July 23, 2007 4:27 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

It is Harlie. You can double date with Mattingly and Tipper, if you want to that is.

 
At July 23, 2007 7:13 PM, Blogger Forty Paws said...

Awww, she's a beauty!!! We think you have a lot of great qualities. And having a partial interest in the pink Barbie doll house will be a sure bonus!

You 2 will make a perfect couple!
We're so excited for you!!

Luf, Us

 
At July 23, 2007 7:16 PM, Blogger Harlie said...

Dear Max,

I have been speechless for hours after reading your post, and that is very rare. My heart has been all aflutter because you said such nice things about me. Mom and Dad call me pretty girl all the time, but no other boykitty has ever said I am beautiful. I have had my own crush on you for awhile since you are so handsome and also have a painted nose like mine. I would be honored if you came to call on me.

Would you like to come over to our place on Friday? Of course you should bring Tipper and Misty and George if they also want to come. But we could spend some time getting to know each other better, and I could show you all my favorite toys. It's ok that you don't purr alot because I purr all the time, and I also talk a lot too

Oh I'm trying to stay calm but I'm just so excited!

Purrs and blushes,
Harlie

 
At July 23, 2007 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that's just lovely Max. Harlie is a very lucky girl

 
At July 24, 2007 7:05 AM, Blogger Monty Q. Kat said...

Cupid's struck again! Way to go, Max!

 
At July 24, 2007 9:37 PM, Blogger Samantha & Mom said...

Great News Max, Harlie is a cutie and she's so nice.
Your FL furiends,
Samantha & Tigger

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails