Friday, September 05, 2008

The Gold Card

MISTY

My darling Speedy has given us this fine award. Thank you, Speedy dear.

Here are the rules: We have to give the award to 5 friends. Four of these friends must be dedicated followers of our blog. One should be a new blogger and live in a different part of the world. Each awardee must link back to whomever gave the award.

I must pass this on, so let me think carefully. I know lots of our followers have already received this, so I choose,

4 Followers:

Mattingly & Harlie
Earl Grey, Tazo & Titus
Spooky & Lala
Fin

1 Newcomer in London:

Minnie the Cat

GEORGE

Misty...uh, you do know you've always been my favorite youngest sister, right? Um...(ahem)... how would you like to go shopping? You can bring your pink purse and Tipper can come with and we can all get lunch. Maybe you can both pick out some new toys.

MISTY

Do you think I was born yesterday?! You just want to take my new credit card and use it to buy yourself a STROLLER!!!

10 Comments:

At September 05, 2008 7:51 AM, Blogger Colby and Cheddar said...

Awww, dat's so sweet. It's even better than green papers, since it is from your furriends!

 
At September 05, 2008 11:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Stroller? Yoo's dont has one? We don't either, we really must get on mom about that but she says she has one for the alien blurpy and can't use two at once! She gots two hands tho, so why not?

 
At September 05, 2008 12:08 PM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Congratulations on your awards!

And Misty you are very smart, but maybe George would let you use the new stroller?

 
At September 05, 2008 12:42 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

*sigh* Oh how I love dat face...those eyes, the intellegents, those whiskers, that nose, those purrty lips...ahem, er, hi Misty. Hmm, maybe a stroller is not a bad idea, yoo could all go fur rides.~Speedy

 
At September 05, 2008 3:37 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Better hide your pink purse in a safe place!

 
At September 05, 2008 5:26 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Nice try George, but Misty is one sharp kittie.

 
At September 05, 2008 7:29 PM, Blogger Quill and Greyson said...

Oh boy, a credit card, from my dear Kitty friends at the Crew. Thanks so much! I'm off to Petsmart.com

 
At September 06, 2008 3:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A new stroller? That's a great idea! You'll need a big one so you can all go strollering!

 
At September 06, 2008 1:01 PM, Blogger Forty Paws said...

George, you can't buy yourself a stroller with Misty's card...

Luf, Us

 
At September 15, 2008 11:40 AM, Blogger Spooky said...

Misty, I had to wait on Treater to help, but I finally got my award accepted and posted. Thank you so much, my friend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails