Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Getting Shot or Not

COCO

Um, George said I should just talk because some cats out there are listening, so here goes.

We've been here almost a month now and are getting used to our forever home.  After our first few days though, I started (a-choo) sneezing and got...mmmm...um...I don't know how to say this.

GEORGE

What?

COCO

(whispersI'm having a problem in the litterbox.
 
DIXIE

Me too

GEORGE 

What kind of problem?

COCO

Well, uh, when I go potty it's not like it used to be.  Our new Mom says I have deer ear or something like that.

GEORGE

What?  Oh wait, I know what the problem is.  I had a very good friend by the name of Skeezix, who called that "da skwertz".

DIXIE

And she gave it to ME, too, 'cause (choo) I'm sneezing and have deer ear, too!

COCO

So now, even though we're eating real good and playing and purring and stuff, now we have to go and see a DOCTOR!!

DIXIE

And I don't want to go to a doctor!  George, what do you think will happen?

GEORGE

Well, in my experience with these things, I'd say you'll probably have to get shot but the medicine will help you get better and that's a good thing.

COCO

It's a good thing, Dix.

DIXIE

I think getting shot is never a good thing!

8 Comments:

At November 05, 2014 3:09 PM, Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Feel better soon, kitties!

 
At November 05, 2014 4:18 PM, Blogger Quill and Greyson said...

Feel better soon lady cats!

 
At November 05, 2014 6:12 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Aw, poor little kidlets. We hope you feel better very soon. It's not very fun to be sickie.

Pee Ess: Russell comment = :-) We still miss him a bunch.

 
At November 05, 2014 6:51 PM, Blogger Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We hope the Doctor cures your Deer Ear!

 
At November 05, 2014 8:11 PM, Blogger The Island Cats said...

Oh no, kitties! We purr that you all get rid of your deer ear.

 
At November 06, 2014 4:21 PM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I hope the vet get rid of your deer ear for you. I hope it's not a vishus deer.

 
At November 10, 2014 8:54 PM, Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Just a thought. Eat more mousies... That gotta make ya more "normal".

 
At August 25, 2018 8:46 AM, Blogger World of Animals, Inc. said...

Awww poor little kitties. We hope the medicine will all make you feel better. We never like to be sick either. Hope your back to your old self in a couple of days. Have a relaxing weekend.
World of Animals

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails