Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Birdies Gone

MAX

(singing) Where have all my birdies gone....hmm, hmm, hmm

There's hardly any birdies on my deck anymore. I asked George where all my birdies are and he says I'm too young to remember last winter 'cause I was just a kitten. He said that birdies go south when it gets cold here. Cold means Mom doesn't open the door to my deck anymore. I don't know where south is, but Tipper says she thinks it's somewhere it doesn't snow. I know what snow is. I saw some a few days ago.

All you kitties that live in south, take care of my birdies and be sure to send them back when it gets warm again!

4 Comments:

At November 30, 2005 10:55 AM, Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

Hi, Max - there are birdies still around here (in Alabama)... we usually don't have snow very often.

 
At November 30, 2005 1:02 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

So that's whats going on with the bird situation! We can't wait till spring when we can "welcome" them back!

 
At November 30, 2005 6:56 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Max, I have lots of birdies in my yard! I could have mum try to catch some and bring them to you. Mum says you need a feeder to give them their food. Then the ones that stay all winter are around. Mum says some of the birdies actually come here to winter. During the summer they visit Santa at the North Pole.

 
At November 30, 2005 7:22 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

a lot of our birds leave too. my Mom puts food and water out in the winter to help the ones that stay. i always feel sooo sorry for them when it's really cold and want to invite them in but my Mom won't let me, darn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails