Friday, November 11, 2005

New Things

GEORGE

Dad is home from his leg operation now and there are a lot of new and interesting things in our house that weren't here before. I asked Mom what the things are and here is a list of what I have seen.

Wheelchair - this is for Dad to roll around in
Walker - this is for Dad to help him hop on one foot
Crutches - same as the walker
Bath bench - this is so Dad doesn't get stinky
Urinal/commode - this is so Dad doesn't try to use our litterbox
Handy things to help Dad get dressed like a grabber thing and a sock-putter-onner thing

If Mom can ever figure out how to put pictures on our blog, you can see how interesting these things are.

TIPPER

I have checked out all these new things and I think they're OK for Dad to use. His chair is silver and shiny and has big wheels on it. I tried it, but it isn't a very soft, comfy place to nap. I prefer my usual napping places.

MAX

George forgot to say about the new thing in the bathroom. The glass doors by the bathtub are gone!! But that's OK because they weren't fun to play with anyway. Now there's a great new curtain there that I can play in. I can hide behind it and jump out at George. Mom found some snags in the curtain. She thinks they were made by claws, but she can't prove who did it. I'm not talking!

2 Comments:

At November 11, 2005 5:57 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Hi Max, George and Tipper,

It's Derby. Nice to find some local kitties on the web. Hope your mom learns to put links to other websites on your page. That way we can get more people to HAWS to adopt. Last time I looked there were a lot of kitties needing a home. I tried to convince mum to get me a playmate. She says I am so sassy that one of me is enough.

So nice to meet you and your buddies.

 
At November 13, 2005 12:25 PM, Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

Hi, Tipper, George & Maxie... sounds like ya'll have lots of work to take care of your Dad. Hope his leg feels better soon & tell your Mom that pictures arent too hard to do - we look forward to seeing more of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails