Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Our family

GEORGE

Today we will talk about the rest of our family besides The Crew, aka Fur People. We have a Mom and Dad who take care of us. Mom types our blog for us.

We also have

* our human sister B, aka wiblondie and her dogs, Daisy and Shasta
* our human brother J, the artist aka http://www.livejournal.com/users/jeffreywilliam/and his cats Cricket
and Tiger Rose. ( I will talk more about my art later)
* our human uncle J and his cats Ralph and JuJu
* our human uncle R and his cat Boo Boo Kitty

TIPPER

These people don't live in our house. We don't have pictures of all of them, but Mom will figure out how to show some others.

MAX

Who are all these humans and other fur people? I don't think I know all of them.

Good thing we have Mom to type for us. I like to be on Mom's lap while she works on the computer and I tried to help. This is what it looks like when I type.

XMFALSDdvad oJGAadfoipra32t


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails