Thursday, November 17, 2005

V.E.T. visits

This must be the time of the year all Fur People go to the V.E.T. aka The Stabby Place. Lots of blogger cats have been there recently. Tipper & Maxie each got 2 shots and had their ears & eyes checked and hearts listened to. They're both OK for another year!

TIPPER

I was very, very good, as usual. I was just a little scared and accidently stabbed Mom in the hand when she picked me up to put me back in the carrier. The doctor's helper had to give her a bandaid. I'm sorry, Mom.

MAX

I didn't come out of the carrier. Mom said "It's OK"' and had to unscrew the top to get me out. I was more scared than Tipper because I haven't been to the V.E.T. since I was a baby and I didn't remember any of those people. The doctor said I have tartar buildup on my teeth. How can I have that! I don't even know what it is. Now Mom has to rub some junk on my teeth with a finger brush, but only if she can catch me! Bye-bye!

GEORGE

Ha! I didn't have to go. I just hissed at them when they came home 'cause they smelled like the doctor's office and no one likes that smell!



2 Comments:

At November 17, 2005 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are right - there's been lotza vet visits lately. Glad you're done for a year! Me n' Meep always smell eachother when one of us has been to the vet; then we lick the *patient* to get that smell off quick!
Buzzerbee & meep

 
At November 17, 2005 8:41 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Max, my mom usually has to take the troll box apart when my bro Eddie's in it. He doesn't like it very much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails