Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Blinds - Part II

GEORGE

Well, now I suppose I'm going to get blamed for breaking the blinds the other day! But how am I supposed to check out that corner of my yard if I can't see out? And when the blinds are closed, the only way I can see out is to do exactly what I'm doing here.

Add to that the fact that there's a nice heating vent right behind the couch plus big, soft pillows, and you can easily see how a guy can fall asleep with his head in the bli....Zzzzzzz, Zzzzzzz, Zzzzzz......


MOM

George! Wake up, you're snoring.

GEORGE

huh, wha....I don't snor....Zzzzz, Zzzzz, Zzzzz.

MOM

Good night, dear.

7 Comments:

At December 20, 2005 2:20 PM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Hilarious! George, the narcoleptic feline, strikes again!

It is not our fault that humans block our view with blinds. They must be taught to be considerate of our needs...and if bending and breaking blinds is how they must learn, well so be it!

 
At December 20, 2005 8:09 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

I have a favorite heaty place too, but no blinds to block me or my view. Tell your mum to raise the blinds so you can see out.

And no, cats don't snore. Do we?

 
At December 20, 2005 9:05 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Why don't they leave them up at least a little for us?

 
At December 21, 2005 12:57 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

People need to do feline friendly decorating!

 
At December 21, 2005 6:56 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

We have blinds but Mom never uses them anyway. She figures if they are down they get dusty!

 
At December 22, 2005 12:27 AM, Blogger Boni said...

Mom and Grandma took away all the blinds because of us. Oopsy! hehehe But they say they like the sheers n stuff better now anyways, so I guess it worked out ok. Don't get your head stuck in there George!

 
At December 23, 2005 9:12 PM, Blogger Beau said...

Uh...those look like my blinds that I've broke in the same spot in the same way 3 times! Mom finally got a clue and leaves them up a little.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails