Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Milk


TIPPER

Max and I enjoy a little milk whenever Mom or Dad has some and Mom always shares with us. Dad sometimes does.

I usually have mine on the counter but when Max was a kitten and was too small to get on the counter, he'd pitch a fit on the floor hollering at the top of his lungs, "What is she having? I want some, I want some!". He didn't even know what Mom was giving me, but he wanted some anyway.

Now, when she gives us milk, he pushes in front of me, but I'm very patient so I let him go first. Mom always gives us enough so there's some left for me. Sometimes though, if she isn't quick enough, I help myself to her glass!! Then she says "Y'know Tipp, there're people that would be appalled at that".

What? I don't mind sharing with Mom.

8 Comments:

At December 14, 2005 10:11 AM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Scout shares the same way. He jumps right up on the table & goes right for the glass. ps: kitties have the cleanest tongues of all creatures....humans should consider it an honor for us to share their glass.

 
At December 14, 2005 3:55 PM, Blogger Amy in NC said...

Hehe...I go after Mom's milk too. She doesn't like it because I leave spots of milk all over. I have to dip my paw in the milk then clean the paw.

Firenze

 
At December 14, 2005 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Max, George, and Tipper. Thanks for visiting my site! You are sure 3 handsome kitties! (AND very funny!) Mom lets me have a little taste of milk too. It's nice we have moms that share. I've aksed mom to add you to our blog roll. You can add me to yours as well! Take care and I hope you visit again soon. I know I will!

 
At December 14, 2005 7:36 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

whoa, that's a big glass of milk. i get half n half but only a tiny bit at a time. it's yummy

 
At December 14, 2005 8:16 PM, Blogger Gigolo Kitty said...

Very kind of you to share.

 
At December 14, 2005 8:53 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Yes, milk. I get what is left from mum's cereal.

 
At December 14, 2005 9:59 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

My bro Eddie gets milk when my mom has cereal--he'll bug and bug and bug until she gives him the bowl. Me, I'm not that crazy about milk. Olivia? She likes half-and-half. She'll stick her head right into Mom's coffee cup trying to get some!

 
At December 15, 2005 12:06 PM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

My brother, Brach, likes to dive right into my mom's glass of milk (when she's not looking). The best is when he goes a bit too fast, gets a bit of milk in his nose and sneezes in her milk.

She's probably pretty lucky. I read cat snot is good for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails