Monday, January 16, 2006

Mom's Face

GEORGE

One of my favorite things to do in the morning is look at Mom's Face. She said there was an old Beatles song (do bugs sing, Mom?) that said something about Eleanor Rigby keeping her face in a jar by the door. Our Mom keeps her face in a pink bag with a zipper.

Ha, ha! It's not her real face though, she just calls it that. It's her makeup and there's one thing I really like that she uses to make her cheeks pink - the blush brush! Here is a picture of it.

I like it because it smells like Mom. She bought me my very own brush to play with, but I lost it somewhere. It's OK though because I don't want that one - I want hers. When she puts on her face, I like to check out the stuff in the pink bag. Usually I manage to knock a few things on the floor while trying to steal the brush. Then she gets mad and makes me get down.

Oh, just in case anyone gets the wrong idea I want to say flat out, that even though I like to play with Mom's Face and in some of my pictures I look like I'm wearing eyeliner, I DO NOT WEAR MAKEUP!! Maybe those Hollywood types are into that (no offense to kitties in Catifornia) but I'm happy with myself just the way I am -- manly.

11 Comments:

At January 16, 2006 3:23 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Phew! I'm glad to see I'm not the only boy facinated with that Mom's Face stuff. My favorite thing is Mom's eyelash brush. Then my second favorite is Q-tips. Then pencils of any kind and color, I don't care. If I can roll them some place, I'm happy.

 
At January 16, 2006 3:32 PM, Blogger Boni said...

Yes! Mom's stuff is always best. Cheap substitutes just won't do. I'm glad to hear she doesn't keep her face in a jar by the door, tho.

 
At January 16, 2006 6:07 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Yeah mum keeps her face in a big box on the wall. But I think she is a natural beeuty.

But I will try to steal her nail scraper/sharpeners things. Mum swears I have taken at least 4 of them and she hasn't found them.

 
At January 16, 2006 6:41 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

I love cotton balls! -Scout
I love her hairbrush and the skin colored stuff she covers her skin with. -Scooby
I just sit by the door & watch.-Shaggy

 
At January 16, 2006 7:58 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

We love anyfing of Mommy's that we can bat off the counter.

 
At January 17, 2006 5:20 AM, Blogger Spock said...

Oh, OH, the blush brush!!! I LOVE that thing, the way it slides across the floor...I gotta go.

 
At January 17, 2006 8:57 AM, Blogger Amy in NC said...

My favorite thing to do is to startle Mom while she is putting on her Face. That way she has her Face in funny places especially the stuff she puts on her eyes.

Firenze

 
At January 17, 2006 10:33 AM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

George, you should know that when your blog becomes extremely famous (not that it isn't already) and David Letterman calls to have you on his show, they will want you to wear make-up.

You exude masculinity...even if give you a "face" for TV.

 
At January 17, 2006 5:07 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Oh, George, you have such lovely white furs!

I wonder, is it hard to recognize your Mom with her face off? Do she luks different. Mine Mom looks much different!

 
At January 17, 2006 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love my mom's blush brush! It is so much fun to play with and I like the way it smells. And being a manly man I'm not afraid to admit it!

 
At January 24, 2006 8:03 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

I like the 'face in a pink bag with a zipper' part. I know my mom is going to leave me for a while when she gets this big suitcase out with makeup in it (well it's big to me!). Then I pine for her until she returns. Meanie mom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails