Wednesday, January 25, 2006

My Octopus

TIPPER

Here I am with my favorite toy, my red & white fuzzy octopus.

It's not really an octopus - Mom just calls it that 'cause it has lots of legs. It used to have a head with a bell, but I ripped that off. Then she thought I might like a new one and got me an orange & yellow one. But it isn't red & white like my real one so I don't play with the new one at all. George or Max can have it if they want.

I take my octopus around the house with me so Mom finds it all over. It also hangs out a lot around the food & water bowls. Here it is getting a bite to eat and taking a bath.

One time I tried to share my octopus with Dad while he was getting ready for a trip so I brought it to him to put in his suitcase just in case he wanted to play with it while he was gone. But he said he would leave it at home with me. I was glad.

13 Comments:

At January 25, 2006 9:19 AM, Blogger Magoo, Smudge, Bella & Dolce said...

That is so much better than the gift Magoo left me in my suitcase before one of my business trips. Let's just say it was wet and come from the wrong end.

 
At January 25, 2006 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you tryin' to set your octopus free by puttin' him in your water bowl? :)
Buzzerbee & meep

 
At January 25, 2006 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe your octopus needs a Barbie swimming pool like I had when I was a kid...
~tammara

We like to drown - uh, we mean, gives our toy mice baths every now and then. Mom freaked out once because the water bowl was red. She thought one of us was bleeding to death. But then she found a wet (red-tailed) mouse a few feet away. That silly Mom. Such an over-reactor.

~tm&n

 
At January 25, 2006 6:20 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Mum thoughted you had red onjuns in your water. Although octopi do like water.

 
At January 25, 2006 8:29 PM, Blogger Max said...

Buddah has that exact same toy and it's his favorite too. He gets the People to plat fetch with him with it. we really think he's part dog...

 
At January 25, 2006 9:36 PM, Blogger Tiff said...

I prefer pink sparkly 'Barbie' mice in my water bowl, but to each his own. >^..^<

~Jack

 
At January 25, 2006 9:55 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Oh Tipper I have that toy too! Mine is green & purple on the legsn with a yellow fuzzy top. I like to hide it in the curtains then attack the legs.

 
At January 25, 2006 11:14 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

That is totally awesome! Do you ever swallow one of the legs halfway? Gagging is not pretty.

 
At January 26, 2006 6:50 AM, Blogger Amy in NC said...

i sure do like your toy, Tipper. Maybe my Mum can find one for me.

Firenze

 
At January 26, 2006 7:44 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

It's so good that you care about the welfare of your octopus. Some parents just don't get that we have to feed and water our toys!

 
At January 26, 2006 1:08 PM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Want that!!!!!
Oh, and my mouseys sometimes take bafs, too.

 
At January 27, 2006 7:14 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

it's swimmin'!!!

 
At January 27, 2006 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want that toy I want it! I like drowning my mouseys. But that is a great looking toy! Where can my mama get one? Smooches.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails