Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The Rainbow Bridge Place

GEORGE

I asked Mom about the Rainbow Bridge place where my sister Gracie is now and she said that lots of kitties and other animals there, too. There were 3 other kitties that lived here before us - Puff, Mia & Shadow and 1 dog, Kelly - that all went there already. I didn't know any of them, but Mom let me show some pictures.

This is what I know now about the Rainbow Bridge place. It sounds OK to me and Mom told me when it's my turn to go there, even though they will miss me very much, I shouldn't be afraid. With all the sadness on cat blogs recently, I hope this information helps everyone feel better about the Rainbow Bridge.
  • Everyone feels great and no one is sick or hurt or has to take medicine
  • There is lots of food and treats and you can eat everything you want without throwing up
  • There are all kinds of toys and no one tries to take the one you want
  • There are enough pillows, blankets and soft places for everyone to sleep on
  • It's always warm & sunny - never cold, raining or snowing
  • There are plenty of birdies, chipmunks, squirrels and mousies to watch
  • No one hisses or barks at you
  • There's lots of boxes, bags and strings to play with
  • There is a mountain of catnip
  • There are no V.E.T's to poke you
  • There are no carriers you have to be in
  • The litterbox is always clean
  • You can do anything you want and nobody says "Get off", " Get down" or "Get out of the way"
  • You can go anywhere you want, even if you weren't ever allowed outside before
  • You will see your friends and family again

4 Comments:

At January 04, 2006 1:30 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Our mom told us about the Bridge too. She still misses the one that lived here before us with Trixie and Norton - Ralphie. Trixie and Norton are very old and poorly, and Mom says that they may go and meet Ralphie at the Bridge someday soon. I hope not, but it sure sounds like a wonderful place to be. Thank you for sharing the pictures of The Ones That Came Before.

 
At January 04, 2006 3:55 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Oh, yes, I agree with the meezers! Mine mom never menshioned it afore to me though.

 
At January 05, 2006 7:36 AM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

hope so....

 
At January 07, 2006 12:21 AM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Thanks for this posting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails