Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Georgie the Love Sponge

GEORGE

Thank you. Thank you to all my friends for your kind words and concern about my recent stomach problem. I really appreciate it. I've been laying low the past few days and resting more than usual. No playing or anything. My stomach feels better I think, and I haven't thrown up.

MOM

If you have, I haven't found it or seen you do it! But if you start up again, the carrier's coming out, mister.

GEORGE

Mom felt my ears this morning and they feel cool and she checked my nose and it's cold and wet. I'm still not eating as much as I usually do, but at least I'm holding down what I do eat, so I think that's a good sign. Hopefully I've avoided a V.E.T. visit this time. We'll see.

She won't let me have any tuna water or, for sure, any 'nip right now, but I really don't feel like playing much anyway, so that's OK. For now I'll just rest and live up to my new name "Georgie the Love Sponge". Dad started calling me that 'cause I just soak up all the love they give me. You can't get too much love, I say.

10 Comments:

At February 22, 2006 11:05 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

nope, you can never ever get too much lovin. we're glad you're feeling a little better!

 
At February 22, 2006 11:05 AM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Georgie the Love Sponge,
People love you either way,
But please get well soon.

Hallmark, I'll eat your heart out. If you really don't feel good, let your people take you to the VET. When I've gone, they found nothing wrong and I was so happy to get home again, I wasn't sick anymore.

Bonnie's Mom: That's cause you were on a hunger strike (pouting about Victor) and just needed rehydration. WE don't put an e-collar on you, cage you, or wrap your leg in a tight bandage. WE just ask you to accept Victor.

 
At February 22, 2006 11:11 AM, Blogger Fat Eric said...

Oh, I am glad you are feeling a bit better George. I am glad they are giving you lots of love!

 
At February 22, 2006 1:46 PM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

Glad you are feeling better George! Be well so you don't have to go to the V-E-T! eeek!

 
At February 22, 2006 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen, George. There is no such thing as too much lovin'!! You keep getting better now, okay?

tm&n

 
At February 22, 2006 6:35 PM, Blogger KXBC said...

You poor thing. Rest more (no jumping around ok), eat less and have smaller meals. You'll get well soon and no more tupid V.E.T visits.

Headbutts, Kim Kim

 
At February 22, 2006 7:23 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Soak up some lovin from us George! Make sure you get your water in so you don't feel worse!

Beau & Angelica

 
At February 22, 2006 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better. Probably all that loving you're getting! You can never have too much!

 
At February 22, 2006 7:40 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

This am good news......take it easy and play up to them to get synpathys......Good thing bout your nose.....mom always worries when ours dry out.

 
At February 23, 2006 6:30 AM, Blogger Carolina Cats said...

Very glad yore feeling better George! Absolutely you can never get too much lovin', but why does mom say "don't come lookin' for love at 4 a.m." to me?

Buddy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails