Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Just More Aggravation

GEORGE

This morning while the bedroom door was open I went in and joined Mom in bed for a few minutes before she got up. I snuggled next to her like usual for some quiet time, and she told me I had "box paws". That means my paws had litterbox odor. Hmmpf. I laid down to be petted and instead I got insulted!

And just whose fault is it that I had box paws? Not mine, that's for sure! All I did was use my box like I should. It isn't my fault it has an odor 'cause she hasn't cleaned it.

If she wasn't so busy taking care of the dogs, maybe she'd have time to do things for me!

And as if that isn't bad enough, she caught Shasta with my brand new Zoom Groom! First Max's feathers, now MY ZOOM GROOM! Mom, I want it put in boiling water or sprayed with Lysol before I'm groomed with it again. I don't want Shasta spit on my fur.

See what I have to put up with?!

7 Comments:

At February 15, 2006 8:47 AM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

This is so not right!

You could try ignoring her.....telling them something is just a waste of meows, I found that out!!

 
At February 15, 2006 8:49 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

BOX PAWS? That's furry insulting. Next tme those woofies have to go outside to do their business, lock the door.

 
At February 15, 2006 10:48 AM, Blogger jenianddean said...

Box paws is definitely NOT your fault. And insults are no way to start your morning.
--Jasper

 
At February 15, 2006 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

George,
You are being very, very patient with those dogs in your house - in your house, stealing your stuff! Personally, I think the dog should be sprayed with Lysol. And I hope your Mom snuggled you and apologized. Box paws. (Sometimes Mom just says, "You stink," which is really no better...)

 
At February 15, 2006 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and Max both deserve special NEW treats after the d-o-g-s have left, at least they are leaving...I have a dog that LIVES with me!

 
At February 16, 2006 7:22 AM, Blogger Carolina Cats said...

I totally agree. "Box paws" indeed! That is the mom's fault.

As for drooler drool on your zoom groom - eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww!

You deserve menny treets to make up for this drooler in your house and the drooler deserves a good pop in his stupid drooler nose from your box paws!

Finny & Buddy

 
At February 16, 2006 7:35 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Dogs in a cats' house--that is just so unnatural. I'm pretty sure you need a BRAND NEW Zoom Groom now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails