Monday, February 13, 2006

No More Feathers

MAX

Well, now I'm upset. You know Daisy & Shasta are visiting and normally I just stay in another part of the house while they're here, which works out fine for me.

But yesterday, I found out that Shasta destroyed my feathers that Santa gave me. I had a purple one and a blue one and they're both chewed so bad there's just the sticks left. Now I have no feathers to play with!

They were MY feathers. MINE, to play with or destroy if I wanted to. And I know that Shasta did it 'cause Mom told me she caught her with feathers IN HER MOUTH! My feathers!!

This is not right. I don't go to her house and chew her toys. So I think she should pay to replace my feathers and it should come out of her chew bone money! And you know what, I saw Mom give her a new chew bone 'cause Shasta's first birthday was this weekend. Just because it was her birthday didn't give her the right to destroy MY FEATHERS!

MOM

Max, try to calm down. I'll get you more feathers when Shasta goes home.

MAX

Hmmpf. They won't be as good as the ones Santa gave me.

10 Comments:

At February 13, 2006 9:38 AM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

That's the trouble with dogs...no matter how dashing and charming they can be, it all comes down to slobbering and chewing.

My secret boyfriend, Mojo, has ruined a few of my toy mice. Maybe I should secretly break up with him...

 
At February 13, 2006 11:50 AM, Blogger Daisy Sunshine said...

Our D-O-G has ruined many of my toys too.

 
At February 13, 2006 12:45 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Boy, the trubles with companies.. and they say we have to be nice! And we have done nothing! I think a nice scratch on the nose is in order.

 
At February 13, 2006 12:57 PM, Blogger Amy in NC said...

This calls for action! You need to make your displeasure well know. Start peeing!

Knightly

 
At February 13, 2006 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, start peeing - and begin with Shasta's chew bones!!! Dogs have no manners!

~ moose

 
At February 13, 2006 7:55 PM, Blogger Max said...

I feel your pain. Buddah wrecks a lot of my toys, too. But dang...Santa feathers are SPECIAL!

 
At February 13, 2006 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How rude!

 
At February 14, 2006 6:27 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Oh no. not the Santa feathers. Sammy eats our feather toys - and the feathers from the pillows.

 
At February 14, 2006 7:33 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

That's just wrong. I don't like rude guests.

 
At February 14, 2006 12:33 PM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

There's only one solution. When she replaces the feathers, turn your nose up in disgust and walk away. You can always play with them later, but start with a good old fashioned snub.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails