Friday, February 03, 2006

Our Zoom Groom

GEORGE

Thank you Edsel, for telling us about the Zoom Groom. Our Mom got one for us at Pet Supplies +.

First she had Dad try it on me. Then she tried in on Tipper & Max, but they wouldn't let her take a picture. In fact Tipper tried to bite it which is most unusual for her since she's normally very laid back.

I must say, it makes very nice designs on your fur and as an artist I can appreciate this. (I'll be talking more about my art in a future posting) It also gets rid of a lot of loose fur plus you get a nice massage.

Thanks for the fine recommendation, Edsel.

7 Comments:

At February 03, 2006 11:20 AM, Blogger Fat Eric said...

Your fur is looking very silky in this pic, George. I like the sound of the Zoom Groom. Having very long hair I need regular grooming and I like it, I lie there and purrrrrrrr when my mum is combing the tangles out, then I get treats for being such a good boy!

 
At February 03, 2006 1:28 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I have told Mom......I WANT ONE.....does she listen???? NO!!!

 
At February 03, 2006 1:38 PM, Blogger Chatham said...

Lookin' good there!

 
At February 03, 2006 4:09 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

MOM!! See? Another poodin has a zoom groom and YOU HAVE NOT GOTTED US ONE YET. I wish my mommy was nice like yours.

 
At February 03, 2006 8:03 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

ooh, the massage part is soooo nice, isn't it?

 
At February 05, 2006 10:48 AM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Mom saw some at the Vets office! She didn't buy there but figures Petco or Petsmart will have a better price. We're gonna get one!! Shaggy's in for a treat!

 
At February 06, 2006 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotted one too! Hooray for Edsel! My brother will let mama use it on him for a long time, but I get so 'cited I have to start wrestling with it. I love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails