Friday, February 17, 2006

Paw Puzzler

Wow! This Pawtrait contest is really, really hard. Poor Mom has made so many lists and changed the names & numbers again and again. Sometimes she has names left with no numbers and sometimes numbers with no names. We think she needs new glasses!

So we are giving some hints for our pictures

1. We are next to each other
2. We are in the second group
3. All of us have white feet, but not necessarily white legs!
4. All of us are laying down

Good luck to all contestants. Whoever wins this, really deserves the prize!!!

8 Comments:

At February 17, 2006 9:53 AM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

We posted some hints, too. Tipper and George had us stumped, but we'll look again. Fanks!

 
At February 17, 2006 10:24 AM, Blogger jenianddean said...

Thanks for the hints. We've posted some too...
--Jasper

 
At February 17, 2006 12:04 PM, Blogger =^..^= said...

Thanks for the hints! I've posted up some on my blog as well.

I didn't want to give too much away... just enough to help. And I hope I have. :)

Good luck!

~5-Cat Style

 
At February 17, 2006 12:26 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Thanks for the hints! You all had mommy stumped. Maybe she can get it now. She has the same prolem your mommy has - names wif no numbers.

 
At February 17, 2006 3:51 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I think the name of this game should be Names With No Numbers....We thought we had somethings figured out! now it am back to the drawing boards!!! Ho Hum.......

 
At February 18, 2006 2:54 PM, Blogger Fat Eric said...

My mum hasn't even started writing a list of answers yet. I will go and poke her into action. Thank you for your tips.

 
At February 19, 2006 9:00 AM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Challenging for sure! But it sure is fun and the pictures are so fantastic. Kitty paws are my favorite.

 
At February 20, 2006 11:55 AM, Blogger Timmy said...

It is tricky isn't it? Your clues helped me a bunch :) I can't give too many clues a'cause it would make it too easy! But, Momma's favorite character in Star Wars is Hans SOLO.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails