Monday, March 06, 2006

A Mishap

GEORGE

I want to tell about what happened Saturday. I was at Magoo's birthday party and having a fantastic time. Thanks for inviting us guys... it was wonderful seeing everyone again. What a fine spread you put out for us. The food & drink was top notch for sure and there was lots of stuff we never get at home. And the decorations, music, games, dancing & singing! Everything was planned very well. The pictures you posted look great!

But to get back to my story... suddenly in the middle of a rousing song, I felt a jolt and found myself back in my own family room with a blinds on me!!! It seems Mom had been vacuuming them right behind where I was and didn't realize it was only my body that was there, that I had transported myself to the party. Don't worry, I wasn' hurt or anything when they fell on me - just startled!

I asked how I got home and tried to explain that I had just been at a birthday party in Canada, but she gave me a blank look. The crash even brought Max back with me, who had transported to the party from his usual place at the top of the perch. He tried to tell Mom about where we'd been and why we were so surprised, but she was busy saying swears about the blinds falling down and didn't seem to hear him.

Since Tipper wasn't jolted back with us, I can only assume she was out of crash range and was able to stay at the party. I need to talk to her and find out what happened after we left.

8 Comments:

At March 06, 2006 2:03 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

you should have come back to the party!!

 
At March 06, 2006 5:13 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Glad you were only startled, not hurt. That was a close call.

 
At March 06, 2006 6:53 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

The party gotted too wild for us! We started missing mom and dad anyways.

 
At March 06, 2006 7:35 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Wow, what an exciting re-entry! Glad you weren't hurt!

 
At March 07, 2006 10:44 AM, Blogger Fat Eric said...

I'm glad you are OK, George! I hope your beans made a big fuss of you after you had a shock like that. It was fun seeing you at the party!

 
At March 07, 2006 6:15 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

That must have been scary with the blinds and all. Didya get to transport some munchies back with ya at least to tide you over?

 
At March 07, 2006 9:28 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Good to see you all at the party over the weekend. You missed all the crazies later when they brought out the Bloody Mousies.

Max, Mum figured out how to make the ginger cat logo work to take you to The Gorgeous Ginger site. She tried a bunches of stuff and finally gotted one to work!

 
At March 09, 2006 8:38 PM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

I didn know blinds can FALL. We gots them all over the house. I better be careful. Does that only happen when a bean is using the nasty noisy machine that sucks?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails