Monday, March 13, 2006

A Relaxation Room - Part 2

GEORGE

Thanks to all my friends for your suggestions for my Relaxation Room I wrote about earlier this month. All the ideas were great and I'm definitely adding them to my list of requirements. I particularly like the one about a sign that says "No Dogs Allowed". I don't think dogs can read, but a sign will be put right on the basement door just in case. Maybe Mom will have to read it to them. I know I really would enjoy a fish tank too, but I'm not sure how well fish could live in a dark basement.

Since my Dad is getting around much better now with the help of his cane, I think very soon we'll be able to start working on my room. Probably as soon as Dad can go down the basement stairs while carrying something. Of course, like with all projects, I will personally supervise and approve every detail to be sure it's done exactly the way I want it.

I'll post pictures as soon as it's ready and I hope you all get a chance to use some of the great suggestions in a relaxation area of your own!

4 Comments:

At March 13, 2006 5:36 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Tell Your 'beans that those fishtubs come with lights on top. ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

 
At March 14, 2006 7:37 AM, Blogger Gigolo Kitty said...

Remember, you MUST have a little catnip garden in the corner! Right next to the water fountain.

 
At March 14, 2006 8:01 AM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

There am something wrong with you linky to Relaxation Room. It keeps asking me to sign in, the url is wrong. We would love a laxation room......MOM!!!!

 
At March 14, 2006 3:03 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

make sure you put a kitty door in. that way you little guys can get in and out but those dogs can't

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails