Friday, March 31, 2006

Wild Names

Back in January, Furry Logic blogged about their wild cat names. We thought this was an interesting idea and have been thinking about it. Since we were all just kittens when we were adopted, we never knew our real wild names that our catmoms gave us. But we'll tell you what we think ours should be.

GEORGE

My wild name should be Wise One who Educates Others, since I am the eldest and I teach others about kittyness.

TIPPER

My wild name should be Purrsalot, because that's what I do!

MAX

My wild name should be Stands Alone because I'm not much of a lap kitty and don't like to be held or picked up. Even Mom is only allowed to hold me for a minute.


If you never knew or don't remember your wild name, we think it's OK to pick one you feel really suits you well.

Could you all blog about your wild names? It would be fun to identify each other at the next get-together. Probably most of us like the names our family gave us. We do - but wouldn't it be fun to pick your own name!

Thanks Furry Logic for the great idea!

6 Comments:

At March 31, 2006 1:49 PM, Blogger Quinn and Angel brandi said...

I picked my own name. I don't remember my wild name. Do I really need one??

 
At March 31, 2006 2:12 PM, Blogger Fat Eric said...

Hmm, I will have to think about this, I can't come up with a really good one on the spur of the moment. Suggestions please.

 
At April 01, 2006 7:42 AM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

This am a great idea......

 
At April 01, 2006 10:03 PM, Blogger animalfamily said...

mine shall be Under the Shadow for always being overshadowed by the prettier cats in my brood. sadness.

Tooty

 
At April 03, 2006 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Moose fits me fine, but Turtle says my wild name was probably wimpy. What does she mean by that??
~ moose

 
At April 03, 2006 7:31 PM, Blogger Magoo, Smudge, Bella & Dolce said...

I adopted a naming convention in my storyblog. The convention is that the first name given to a kitten is by its mother that identifies each kitten by sight. The Second name is earned by the kitten as it becomes an adult, and it should represent its character or greatest strength. I have picked names for each of my cats:

Magoo: Shadowfur Fastpaw
Smudge: Longfur Stoutheart
Bella: Blaze Sharpclaw
Dolce: Whitesocks Quickpurr

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails