Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Aliens Among Us?

MAX

See this thing I found in the kitchen right on the edge of the rug? I've never seen one before and I'm not sure what it is, so you'd better not touch it. Everyone stay back while I check it out.

MOM

It's the stick from my ice cream bar.

MAX

No.... I don't think so. I know what ice cream is. It comes in a bowl that you share with Tipper. This is different.

While I'm second in command we can't be too careful, Mom. We don't want to take any chances while Dad is away. This thing is probably harmless, but it might be something dangerous. I mean, who knows....maybe it fell off a UFO or something. Don't worry though.... I'm not afraid of anything! I'll protect us.

MOM

Maxie.... I'm telling you, it's an ice cream stick.

MAX

OK, Mom....whatever you say. (whispers to readers) I think the little aliens might have brainwashed my Mom. I need to stay alert.

Maybe you should check out your own house for anything that looks suspicious.

15 Comments:

At April 25, 2006 8:20 AM, Blogger Spock said...

Oh Max, schmaybe it's the same aliens that leaved the white & pink things on my trees a few days ago??????

 
At April 25, 2006 12:16 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Oh, boy, thanks for the heads up.....Mittens is on it!!! What do we do if we spot one?

 
At April 25, 2006 12:26 PM, Blogger Gemini said...

Aliens? Aliens? Oh my! Now I really have to hide under the bed. At least in my old home I knew what was normal...

Oh and Cheysuli told me to thank you for visiting her blog.

 
At April 25, 2006 1:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

UFO Mmmm! be careful Max! =^^=

 
At April 25, 2006 3:05 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

I definitely will have a look around this evening! You're right, Max: You can never be too careful.

Looks around...spots Isis...

I see one thing right now that has to go...

 
At April 25, 2006 3:11 PM, Blogger Fat Eric said...

Aliens? Eeek! Maybe they're the same aliens who did those crop-circle patterns in the litterbox that Zeus showed on his blog a few days ago?? We will all be on the alert.

 
At April 25, 2006 4:02 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Our dad is going away again next week. Alien patrol will commence immediately! We must make it safe for mom when he's not here. thanks for the heads up!

 
At April 25, 2006 4:56 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

I haven't seen any of those around yet this year. I do remember them from last summer. Will keep watch for them.

 
At April 26, 2006 1:51 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Definatly alien but fun to chew on ~merlin, Shadow, Ko KO

 
At April 26, 2006 5:43 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

aliens? uh oh, we better go on patrol in our house too. Max, what should we do if we finds one? - Sammy

 
At April 26, 2006 6:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your right Max never can be to careful. Looks alien too me.Lock the doors and hide.

 
At April 26, 2006 7:05 AM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

I can't believe you let that alien-infested human call you "Maxie!"

Come on, Max...put her in her place!

 
At April 26, 2006 7:23 AM, Blogger Tiff said...

Be careful, your mom may be trying to trick you!

~Jack

 
At April 26, 2006 12:22 PM, Blogger The Crew said...

Kukka -

Moms do have their sorry little words of endearment. But we do have eat, so we respond to them.

All -

If anyone finds anything alien in your house, call the local TV station. They're always looking for weird new stories!

 
At April 27, 2006 8:04 PM, Blogger cruxley's mom said...

We have lots of those around here. They don't stay on the floor long because Princess picks them up and hands them to a grown-up. She says they are ih-ee. (We think she's trying to say icky.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails