Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Good & Bad Things

Hey everyone, our little Spanish friend Luna will be one year old on April 15. Congratulations Luna - you're all grown up now!

For anyone who hasn't seen her real picture but wants to see what she looks like, go to our Coats of Many Colors blog. She became a member on March 28! Also, anyone interested in joining, please email us with your picture & biography.

April 15 is a good day for Luna, but it's a bad day ( TAX DAY) for us Americans. Luckily we don't have to worry about such things. We have Mom & Dad take care of that problem for us.

3 Comments:

At April 12, 2006 7:25 AM, Blogger Ayla said...

I don't know what taxes are, but I do know the Mom wishes we were deductables whatever that is. She said we would get more Stinky Goodness if we were. Who do I talk to to make us deductibles?

 
At April 12, 2006 1:01 PM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

My woman's working on those tacks things, too. I lie nearby and listen to all the words I'm not supposed to hear. Victor's going to Luna's party, but I may skip it. After parties, I'm too likely to be *ick* nice to Victor!

 
At April 14, 2006 3:50 AM, Blogger Fat Eric said...

Apparently Jasper McKitten-Cat's birthday is the same day as Luna's. Hope to see you at Luna's party if Devon Grandma lets me use her computer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails