Monday, April 10, 2006

No Dogs Allowed Sign

GEORGE

While Mom & I were doing our research for the new Coats of Many Colors group, I found this great sign.

Isn't it just perfect?

I think I'll use it this weekend, 'cause Mom says the dogs will be here and I don't want Shasta in my area. You all know I'm working on my relaxation room in the basement, and I don't want Shasta down there! It's MY SPACE, and she doesn't belong there!!!

I'm going to put this new sign right on the basement door. Maybe she'll get the idea!

7 Comments:

At April 10, 2006 2:32 PM, Blogger Tiff said...

That is a WONDERFUL sign! They should be posted everywhere. HISS!

Meg & Jack (The Guyzos)

 
At April 10, 2006 3:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

APRIL 15 Is my Purrday Party!! welcome too! I will be one!! =^^=

 
At April 10, 2006 4:19 PM, Blogger Fat Eric said...

Yes George, woofies need to have pictorial signs because they are not bright enough to read and write like us kitties. Heh heh.

 
At April 10, 2006 4:40 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

definately put that sign up on your basement door ~Merlin

 
At April 10, 2006 6:00 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Good idea George. Keep that woofie out of your space.

 
At April 10, 2006 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heehee. We like it. We need one for the front and back doors. Just in case.

~ moose, turtle and nala

 
At April 11, 2006 8:33 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Fat Eric took the meows right out of my mouth! But you know, I'm not even sure they get pictures, either. Some of them are pretty dumb. Sorry, but I had to say it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails