Friday, April 07, 2006

Winning

TIPPER

She won! She won! My Sister B won the MKE Online contest.

Thank you to all our friends who took the time to vote and helped her win.

As the younger sister of a famous celebrity, I'm planning my photo session for noon tomorrow. Then I'll be signing autographs....well, actually marking my pawprint.... between 1 - 3 PM.

If you're interested in doing a lunch, have your people call my people. Mom, I'm expecting a crowd....pick up a few extra bags of treats!

7 Comments:

At April 07, 2006 8:14 AM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Awesome! Congrats! Celebrity-by-proxy is nothing to sneeze at!

Unless you're Brach, then get off my "Popularity Train!"

 
At April 07, 2006 8:54 AM, Blogger Fat Eric said...

Yay, congratulations to sister B.

 
At April 07, 2006 10:24 AM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

Congratulations Sister B! purrs and headbutts to you.

 
At April 07, 2006 4:11 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Yeah for Sister B. Now when does The Crew win an award.

Umm, wheres the celebratory lunch?

 
At April 08, 2006 5:35 AM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Congrats on Sister B's winnin! Stinky goodness for all we's hope?

 
At April 08, 2006 6:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful news Congrats to Sister B's.

 
At April 09, 2006 1:21 PM, Blogger Boni said...

Congrattylations Sister B!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails