Monday, May 08, 2006

Weekend Update

TIPPER

We had a relaxing purrthday weekend. First on Saturday we all had tuna water, which is our very favorite treat. And....Mom opened 2 cans for lunch, so we each got plenty instead of having to share 1 can like usual.

Then on Sunday, we got ready for our family to visit. I helped Dad fix deviled eggs and then we had some chicken. Mom opened the windows and the patio doors 'cause it was a beautiful day so we had lots of sun spots for our afternoon naps.

The only bad thing was we didn't get our presents yet, and I'm not buying Mom's excuse that she didn't have time to get to the store 'cause she was busy. I mean, I'm busy too, but I still manage to get everything done.

MAX

Well, I'm happy I'm 2 years old now 'cause I was getting tired of being called the baby of the family. Just because I'm the youngest one here, doesn't mean I'm a baby!! Now I won't have to hear Mom ask George or Tipper "Where's your baby brother?" anymore. Finally!!

And....where are our presents, Mom?

MOM

I promise that Dad & I will get to the big pet supply store as soon as we can.

12 Comments:

At May 08, 2006 11:11 AM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

tuna water is the best! What a great purrthday!

 
At May 08, 2006 11:36 AM, Blogger Badness said...

What?! No presents yet?! Time to start barfing on the bed in protest.

 
At May 08, 2006 1:06 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Oh, those eggs sound really bad.......did you get to see the devil in them or was he hiding?

 
At May 08, 2006 2:25 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Your eyes are huge over those eggies! tuna water....mmmmm. We haven't had any for awhile! MOM!

 
At May 08, 2006 3:23 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

Yeah, I'm with Patches and Mittens: Where's the devil at? Is he behind your human pet? Is the one holding your presents for ransom? Is that why your human pet couldn't get any presents because the devil in the eggs told her no way, Jose?

 
At May 08, 2006 5:50 PM, Blogger Maggie, Molly & Lucy Too said...

I haven't had tuna water yet, because I am still tiny, but those eggs look yummy

 
At May 08, 2006 6:32 PM, Blogger Gemini said...

I don't know about the devil in eggs. I hope my momma doesn't serve them on my purrfday. I just want ham and chicken and tuna!

Happy Purrfday to you all too-

 
At May 08, 2006 6:37 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Looks like you hadded a nice party. But the beans need to work on your pressies. You gotted your bean Dad one.

 
At May 08, 2006 8:33 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Sorry, Max, I think you'll always hear "Where's your baby brother?" I'm three and I still hear it. Either that or "little brother." Mom says those are terms of endearment, whatever that means. Anyway, happy birthday, Max!

Happy birthday to you, too, pretty Tipper! I sure hope your octopus made it through your visitors. I know I love mine, and I never would have known about it without your having told me.

And happy birthday to your dad! I bet he's about 5 or 6. Did he get some tuna water too?

 
At May 09, 2006 5:51 AM, Blogger Mattingly said...

So glad you had such nice purrthdays! Tipper you look funny in that picture with the eggs (but still beautiful of course!). Max maybe it's not so bad to be called the baby. I hope I still am, even though I'm about to be the oldest!

 
At May 09, 2006 8:42 PM, Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

Happy Belated Purrthdays to Tipper, Max and your Dad! We hopes you all enjoyed your day! Tuna juice is the best!

 
At May 10, 2006 6:56 AM, Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Happy belated Purrday! Sounded like you had lotsa fun! And OH Tuna water is the bestest there is!

*ABBY

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails