Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Practicing

MAX

I was practicing for the Catolympics 'cause I definitely want to stay in top form. Here I am doing my warmup stretches.

I started early, jumping in and out of the Barbie House and practiced that for about 10 minutes. You know that's what we call our (whispers) pink cubes, right? So far we only have 2 cubes, but I managed to get them rolling and tumbling pretty good. Tipper even woke up from her nap to see what all the commotion was. I was jumping and dashing around so fast that Mom couldn't even get a picture of me!

Then I took several runs at the cat perch and jumped on that a few times. Got to stay limber, you know. I'll be up against some stiff competition.

6 Comments:

At June 14, 2006 8:57 PM, Blogger nemokitty said...

Hi "crew", thanks for stopping by my blog! Momma said she'll have some pictures up this weekend when she has time to sit down and figure out how to do it and I asked her and we live in Bedford, Ohio. I saw that you might be getting a new kitten, well, I heard my mom & dad say the same thing tonight (not sure I was supposed to) for a playmate for me...I'm not sure how I feel about that, I really luv chewing on my mom's hand!

 
At June 14, 2006 10:17 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Hey max! We haven't stopped by in awhile and things have sure been busy there judging from your last few posts! We LOVE your new cat perch! And you look pretty limber doing your stretchies!

 
At June 15, 2006 8:44 AM, Blogger Gemini said...

You look furry limber there!

 
At June 16, 2006 6:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Max - you look in great form! We got kind of worried what the big red thing was in the picture until we made the picture bigger. That thing could slow you down in the events - do you have to wear it when you compete? -- Alberta, Sky, Blackie and Charlie

 
At June 16, 2006 8:49 AM, Blogger Zeus said...

That is really terrific form, Max! I am sure you are going to bring really tough competition!

 
At June 17, 2006 6:18 PM, Blogger WCTs said...

Very good moves mister!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails