Monday, June 19, 2006

Thank You Everyone

MAX

I can't believe it!! I'm just your average young guy from Whisk-onsin and never dreamed I'd be a medal winner but...I WON...I WON... I won a Gold Medal in the High Jump category at the Catolympics!

I 'm so honored and want to thank everyone who helped and believed in me. First my family who was with me all the way, all the champion athletes who competed and I want to say congratulations to medal winners Bangles, Bronze Medalist and Buddah, Silver Medalist. I also want to thank the judges & commentators, the torch bearers, the ceremony & event managers and all the cats and their families who worked so hard & long to organize this wonderful competition for us all. Thank you...thank you everyone!

It was such a spectacular day it was almost too much to take in all at once and I'm so happy I was able to attend and compete. The accomodations were top notch, the food, the staff, the olympic site itself...I'm at a loss for words and am humbled to have been able to be a small part of it.

It was great seeing old friends and meeting new friends, but now I'm just exhausted.

As you can see, I'm not looking like my usual handsome, tuxie self. I'm a bit rumpled and need a good bath to smooth my hair down, then a small dinner and nap.

6 Comments:

At June 19, 2006 8:08 AM, Blogger Gemini said...

Congratulations! You were furry good!

 
At June 19, 2006 9:40 AM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

You'll be looking fine in no time. Congratulations on your medal! Well done!

 
At June 19, 2006 4:37 PM, Blogger Lone Star Purrs said...

We haded fun wif all of y'all at the 'lympics!!

 
At June 19, 2006 5:38 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

you was awsome Max

 
At June 19, 2006 6:19 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

You were awesome competition. I didn't have a chance man.

 
At June 20, 2006 1:33 PM, Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

You did great, we were glad to see you there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails