Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Losing My 'Nip

GEORGE

Poor Mom is almost ready to have a melt-down with everything that's been going on here recently, but from our point of view, anything that allows Mom to spend more time with us is fine!

Anyway, not only is my Sister B getting married and moving 2 hours north, now we found out that my Brother J (the artist/photographer) is moving 2 hours south because his girlfriend R has been accepted at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago to complete her graduate degree. (Really, Mom is very happy for R and proud that she got accepted at such a prestigous school!)

But...back to me. Now, normally I'm kind of a laid back guy and don't get upset about anything except B's dogs, but this new information about J even has me really upset! All of my friends at Catnip Anonymous will know why, too! You see, J is my 'nip enabler. When he comes over, as soon as I see him I run to the cabinet where my 'nip is hidden away and ask for some. Then he sprinkles it on my perch for me and I can indulge myself!

But now J's moving away and this is terrible news for me! WHO will give me my 'NIP??? Mom hardly ever, ever gives me 'nip and Dad never gives me any. Will I have to go cold turkey? Will I have to suffer withdrawal symptoms? Someone help me! I need to know what's going to happen to me!

Oh yes, J gave us this great picture of his cats, Cricket & Tiger, and said I could introduce them to you. They'll be moving to Chicago, too, and I bet they'll still be getting 'nip! Hmmpff!

5 Comments:

At July 18, 2006 12:07 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

oh no George, that is terrible - just terrible. You will has to start screaming for nip so that your mom and dad will get up and get you some.

 
At July 18, 2006 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mom's been slacking an your dad hasn't been trained at all! Make sure that before he leaves, J gives them all the training they needs cause you've gotta have your nip!

 
At July 18, 2006 9:10 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I wroted a chant on my blog today about stinky goodness. Maybe you could incorporate nip into it and give that a try. Can't hurt.

Patches Lady

 
At July 19, 2006 6:45 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

George, I think you better start stashing the nip all over the place so you can get it when you need it. My mom treats nip as an afterthought, too. Sure. If she wanted something, you know she'd have it.

 
At July 19, 2006 7:40 AM, Blogger Zeus said...

At the cost of sounding condescending, you shouldn't have been using in the first place. (I wouldn't be your friend if I didn't just come right out and say it!) This J guy moving away is actually a good thing. I know you may not see this right now, but it is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails