Wednesday, July 05, 2006

My Good News

GEORGE

I've just heard some really good news. In fact, it's probably the best news I've ever heard in my whole life!!

My human Sister B is getting married and moving away. Well, the fact that B is moving away isn't exactly the good part. The good part is that her dogs, Daisy & Shasta, are moving away.

(sings & does a happy dance) Everyone...sing with me!!!

Happy days are here again
The skies above are clear again
Let us sing a song of cheer again
Happy days are here again!


I just can't believe my good fortune, can you? I know Mom's a little upset about this, but B is only moving 2 hours north of here and they'll still see each other, but
my nemesis, Shasta, is moving away! So I'm the lucky one 'cause I'll never have to put up with the dogs visiting and bothering me...ever again!!! I'll be able to relax, in my own house, without them barking and jumping and chewing my toys and eating my food.

Yes, yes!! (pumps paw in the air)

Uh...what's that, Mom? WHAT!! They'll still be visiting sometimes, and when they do they'll probably stay longer!

(sigh) I knew it was too good to be true. Dad had better get busy and finish my room!

9 Comments:

At July 05, 2006 7:37 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Probably a little sad for your mom but good for you! About the d*gs, I mean. I wouldn't let d*gs into my house no matter who belonged to them!

 
At July 05, 2006 7:49 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Good new, bad news. But you won't see them as often. Plus maybe the dogs won't come and visit. Maybe? Hope so??

 
At July 05, 2006 9:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You're getting your own room? Get it in writing! Those dogs come to visit after your Mom and Dad haven't seen Sister for awhile and those dogs will be in your room, just wait and see. Congratulations to your sister though! - Alberta, Sky, Blackie and Charlie

 
At July 06, 2006 2:47 AM, Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Whoa, you're own room! That's way cool. Concatulations to your sister :)

~~ Boni

 
At July 06, 2006 8:42 AM, Blogger Spock said...

No more woofies! Yay for you!

 
At July 06, 2006 9:24 AM, Blogger Zeus said...

I think that's great that you finally are free of your terrible roommates. I wish I could be rid of Isis - is there some way she could hook up with your human Sister B?

 
At July 06, 2006 9:34 AM, Blogger Gemini said...

Wow! A whole room of your own. Still I'd hate to have to put up with doggies.

 
At July 06, 2006 11:26 AM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Bad woofies. Grrrr. Chase them out.
Tipper should be glad, too, though it's too late for her ocapuss toy.
Nice dance!

 
At July 07, 2006 12:25 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

We have little Wafers visit, and they drive me nuts. They want to pet me and they don't know how and end up picking at my fur and jabbing me. They are much worse than a Woofie.....well, actually I have never been around a woofie, so guess I don't know.

Patches Lady

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails