Thursday, July 20, 2006

So Much Coolness

GEORGE

This is just getting to be too much!!! Almost every day when I check the cat blogs, I find another cat with something cool. First it was Buddy and his stroller, Derby and his screened-in porch, Timmy and his walking jacket...now I see that Skeezix also has a stroller and Nemo has a Booda Dome. Sultanfus & Guy have a very cool slide show on their blog. Grr, Midnight & Cocoa have a great hiding teepee with feathers on it.

Dad! We need to have a serious talk about this. I mean, Nemo is just a baby and already he has something cool? And I'm 9 years old and I'm still waiting! How am I supposed to maintain my image as a cool guy? This is just completely unfair. Back on March 1, you promised me my own room, WHICH I'M STILL WAITING FOR, I might add!

So, I've decided unless this situation is remedied ASAP, you can expect to hear from my attorney, Finnegan J. Katz, Esq. (who did an outstanding job of representing Victor Tabbycat during his recent legal trouble). Mr. Katz will bring suit on my behalf for "Breach of Contract" regarding said unfinished room. Dad, you must understand, as senior cat in our household as well as a senior member of our cat blogging community,
I NEED TO BE COOL! And your comment that I have a new perch, just doesn't cut it! Lots of cats have perches.

However, in leiu of a finished room to accentuate my coolness, I might be willing to negotiate for (ahem) a few minutes outside on the deck. I would even agree to wear the red harness I found hanging in the closet near my litterbox!! (And just what cat wore this, I'd like to know!) Think it over, Dad. It's up to you if I'm forced to take legal action!

(Finny...do you think I have a case here? How much will you need for a retainer? I can check under the couch cushions for loose change and I know there's always some on the bedroom floor near where Dad changes clothes.)

15 Comments:

At July 20, 2006 10:52 AM, Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Uh Oh sounds like there is a Dad in trouble!

Rememeber you don't want to upset us kitties!

*ABBY

 
At July 20, 2006 10:54 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

we nefurr gets anyfing cool eifer. Skeezix's jeep is cool. We has a booda box, but not a booda dome. but it's hard to pee in the corners of the booda box. you should see Sammy trying to figure out how to do that. - Miles

 
At July 20, 2006 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

George, you present quite a good case. Keep us informed.

 
At July 20, 2006 2:18 PM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Good idear, George. Yur Dad needs to know how important this is to you. Fanks fur mentionin what a good job Finny did fur me. Maybe he can help you knee-goat-i-ate wif yur Dad. You know, talk fings out.

 
At July 20, 2006 2:29 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I know that William is a squillionaire and would probably loan you the money at a low interest rate (I heard 22.6%)

Patches Lady

 
At July 20, 2006 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no George! a few minutes outside isn't good enough! your dad PROMISED you a new room, an so you've gotta get one or sue! PLUS the extra time outside is something more he should give you fur "pain n suffurrin". DON'T SETTLE! my sisfur Midnight has extra sharp claws an my brofur Cocoa likes to bite stuff an I'm extra big an can look at you really scary like. do you want us to have a "talk" with your dad?
Grr

 
At July 20, 2006 4:53 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

George you can be cool without having this cool stuff. You know, how the kids have the latest stuff, but the older kids don't. Guess that is sort of what this is. Plus being an only kittie, I gets more stuff. You gotta share everything.

 
At July 20, 2006 5:46 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

George we finks you definitely haf a case for gettin' some cool stuff. The kitty wif the biggest toys wins. Hee hee.

 
At July 20, 2006 8:25 PM, Blogger Emma's Kat said...

George, My Emma too wants something cool! She too saw the cool teepee you of Grr, Cocoa and Midnight's! She really wants one! I'm thinking about it. Gotta see how much dinero it costs!

 
At July 20, 2006 9:06 PM, Blogger Katnippia said...

George, we thinkz you have a cse to. we say u should gets to go out side with the harness thingy to. Or dadyy promised to make us a new kitty climbing tower, but we don't havez one yet. I fink we might to get a kitty lawyer tooz.

 
At July 21, 2006 9:05 AM, Blogger Gemini said...

Oh I don't know..a whole room for just a few minutes outside? That's a big trade. Are you sure? I think you have a case though cause he SAID.

 
At July 21, 2006 9:59 AM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

George, I is worried. You posted the linky to DaisyMae Maus, but she has "comment moderation" turned on an I don't fink she efur got my comments. She sounds sad that no one's reedin her bloggie, but I am! If sumone has her email, maybe they can help her. Maybe she gave Blogger the wrong email so she can't reed an approve her comments? I don't want her to quit bloggin! Can you an your crew help at all? Fanks!

 
At July 21, 2006 1:36 PM, Blogger Rascal said...

Hello George. You have the right to keep your humans in line. But remember that humans tend to be scatter brained and need constant reminding about most things.

 
At July 21, 2006 3:56 PM, Blogger Carolina Cats said...

Don't worry, GEorge, I will take yore case and it won't cost you much. You don't has to pay me in bean moneys, you can pay in catnip and toys and Stinky Goodness.

I will draft a threting letter to yore bean and see what results we get.

Finnegan J. Katz, Esq.

 
At July 22, 2006 8:33 AM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Finnegan J. Katz, Esq. to the rescue! And he is very reasonably priced too!

Patched Lady

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails