Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Baby Pictures

MAX

When I couldn't find our pictures on Mom's kitty calendar earler this year, I decided we should show you our baby pictures. It took her a very long time to find our baby pictures. Hmmppf. You'd think she'd keep them out for everyone to admire!

Mom says we were all extra cute. How can you be extra cute? Either you're cute, or you're not. Besides, all kittens are cute, right?

You can see I was laying in the same basket and was wearing the
same collar that Misty wears now, but is growing out of. Most kittens in this family have worn the same baby collar. Heh, heh, heh...I was kind of a skinny little guy back then wasn't I? Now I'm so big Mom says she can barely lift me up!



























TIPPER

When I was adopted, I had a little infection in my right eye, so in some of my pictures I don't look as cute as I should have. But it wasn't my fault. The shelter should not have put me up for adoption until I was completely well. Lucky for me, Mom took care of me and I got all better real quick.

These pictures were taken befo
re Mom put the family baby collar on me. Did you notice I'm the only one in our family with a pink nose? Misty's nose is grey like George's and Max's nose is black. Please note...the subject of my present weight or size is not open for discussion!



























GEORGE


It was so long ago that I was
a kitten, it's hard for me to remember. Mom says at 9 years old, I'm a senior catizen, and in another year I'll be ready to join AARC (American Assoc. of Retired Cats).

She didn't have a digital
camera back then so some of her pictures of me aren't the best, but I think I was a good looking guy even back then! As you can see in the first picture, I hadn't grown into my ears yet...and my distinctive nose smudge wasn't as dark as it is now. And, like Max, although I've put on a few pounds over the years, I think I still have a manly physique.

15 Comments:

At August 22, 2006 12:45 PM, Blogger Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

I love all the baby pictures. You were al so cute and you still are.

 
At August 22, 2006 3:07 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

you were all adorable kittens!

 
At August 22, 2006 3:33 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

you all were so furry cute - and haf grown into fabulous cats!

 
At August 22, 2006 4:04 PM, Blogger Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Mama just kept saying one word. "Awwww".

Guess that's short for awesome baby pictures.

 
At August 22, 2006 4:25 PM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Too... much... cuteness! I dopted Mom when I was 8 months, so she can only imagine what I was like when I was that small.

 
At August 22, 2006 5:10 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

No kitten pictures for me either. I was nearly two when mum gotted me.

 
At August 22, 2006 5:27 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Momma says she has never seen an ugly kitten, ugly babies yes, lots of them! You guys were dolls!

Patches

 
At August 22, 2006 6:23 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

Aww, those are so CUTE! However, some advice to the three of you: If you're planning on marrying anyone, hide those kitten pictures. Apparently, human pets like to show whomever you're interested in your most embarassing pictures growing up! I hate to see that happen to you!

 
At August 22, 2006 7:35 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Oh my gosh! My mom was squealing with delight on what cute babies you were! I sure hope she doesn't get any ideas.

 
At August 23, 2006 6:59 AM, Blogger LZ said...

What cute baby pictures! Glad to see how adorable and small you guys used to be. Not that you aren't all perfectly fit and trim now!

 
At August 23, 2006 9:59 AM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You was reely cute baby kitties. Mum said she'd like to give you all big kisses an hugs. Well that's all right wiv us so long as she keeps sum furr us.We fink it would be a good idea if all the mums who had their kitties as babies got their pichers out.

 
At August 23, 2006 10:42 AM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Aside from me, you guys are the prettiest cats around! I especially love Tip's pink nose. Makes me think of how I love my own pink nose!

Did Tipper and Misty come from the same shelter? If so, they should really be addressed. Two sickies adopted in the same house! I guess it's good, though. A loving home heals most wounds...

 
At August 23, 2006 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you guys was all so furry 'dorable babies! we all looked 'xactly the same as each offur an it was hard ta tell us apart - WAY harder than it is now

 
At August 24, 2006 6:34 PM, Blogger KXBC said...

Cute cute cute. And I love your pink nose, Tipper.

 
At September 03, 2006 8:20 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

Love these kitten photos! My ma doesn't have any of me. : (
I showed up in their yard when I was already 2 yrs old.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails