Thursday, August 10, 2006

The Latest News

Wow! We've been tagged by The Calico Girls for the latest game. We have to list 5 weird or unusual things about each of us AND MOM, too. So here goes.

Here's the rules:Post 5 weird things/habits about your furkids and yourself. Choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names. The people who get tagged need to write a blog about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

George

1. I must be held by only Dad in the morning
2. I don't like "people" food or cat treats of any kind, except for tuna water
3. If Dad is outside, I watch through the window and meow for him to come in
4. When I'm on a lap, I like to be under an afghan
5. I like to cuddle under the covers, between Mom & Dad, in their bed

Tipper

1. I like ice cream and wait patiently until Mom finishes her bowl, but I'll also have sherbet & frozen yogurt
2. I carry my favorite red & white octopus around the house
3. I'm the one who walks on our kitchen counters
4. I will only sleep on top of the covers, not under
5. I have a foot fetish for only Dad's feet

Max

1. I steal Tipper's treats every chance I get
2. I have to have a drink from the bathroom sink every time someone goes in there
3. Mom has to catch me to trim my claws. I HATE that!
4. If I sleep on our cat perch, I must have the top shelf
5. I don't like to be picked up and try to escape if someone tries

Misty

1. I'm lucky that after 3 rounds of antibiotics, I'm finally well
2. I run under Mom & Dad's feet and trip them
3. I like dogs! Well, so far I like Daisy & Shasta.
4. I purr the second Mom touches me
5. I knead (make biscuits) every chance I get

Crews Mom

1. I absolutely hate flying, but have to fly to Hawaii in Sept. for our daughter's wedding
2. I've been dieting and have lost and gained the same 20 lb. for 15 years!
3. I love driving and am usually the driver when my husband and I go somewhere. I've driven from Milwaukee all the
way to the east coast and back, as the only driver
4. I collect hosta plants and have over 100 varieties in our yard
5. I didn't even know what blogging was a year ago!

We've decided to include some of the newer kitties in this tag so they can learn about the games we sometimes play in the cat blogosphere. So we tag Eric & Flynn, Kaze, Kismet, Pumpkin & Ella & Fitz.

In other news, our friend Chey, who is considering a run for the Presidency, is looking for pictures of cats that practice yoga to use as examples in a video and needs good pictures of you in stretch poses. Check your pictures everyone! I know you all have yoga poses you can send.

Question: Is anyone else having trouble uploading pictures to blogger? We've tried for 2 days and can't add any pictures to posts we have ready.

10 Comments:

At August 10, 2006 8:13 AM, Blogger Kismet said...

Thanks, Crew! I am very excited!!!

 
At August 10, 2006 8:34 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

cool lists! we just combined ours and didn't do one for mommy because she's too weird!

we was able to post a pikshur this morning. but there is still a message that blogger will be down for maintenance. whatever that means.

 
At August 10, 2006 8:54 AM, Blogger Gemini said...

Last week I kept trying to post photos and couldn't. Then I tried a third time and finally it let me. I didn't have trouble this week, although when we first tried, blogger was completely down.

Momma says she knowed you must be good cause you is from near Milwaukee. That's were her extended family is from.

 
At August 10, 2006 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi George, Tipper, Max & Misty!

We came by your site after getting your memo, and we love your blog! We posted an entry about you, come check it out! We'd be very grateful if you want to link to us to. Meow and thanks!

Leo & Bambi

 
At August 10, 2006 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We've gotta do our lists too. I bet we're not nearly as inneresting as you guys though - great lists!

 
At August 10, 2006 6:07 PM, Blogger Meowers from Missouri said...

hello, crew--it's a good day to meet new friends! thank you for visiting our blog--we've added you, and thanks for adding us! it was fun learning all that stuff about you guys in the tag game! it looks like all kitties have lots of fun together.

love & meows from xingxing

 
At August 10, 2006 8:16 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

good lists! our mommy refuses to fly anywhere. Well, we'd like to see her try and drive to ha-why-ee if she efurr wented there.

Glad you're finally better Misty!

 
At August 10, 2006 9:46 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Yes, we are having trouble with blogger, as usual!

We loved reading about you all. I am Daddy's girl and always have to sit on his lap in the morning when he has his coffee and reads the paper. Sometimes we chat.

Patches

 
At August 11, 2006 5:54 AM, Blogger Spock said...

We don't efun TRY to use blogger. We use photobucket.com to upload & then just link to them in Blogger.

 
At August 11, 2006 6:46 PM, Blogger Rascal said...

Sounds like your dad is a real good dad. My mom said to tell you that she has trouble getting my pictures on blogger sometimes too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails