Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A List for the Guys

MAX

Today I need to talk to the guys. You girls go and talk about the best color for a new collar or something like that.

(looks around) Are they gone?

(whispers) Pssstt...guys! Don't let your Mom see you reading this. It's a secret list that only guys can know about.

When our friend Maobert (Skeezix's brother) said his 5 things about himself, he said he could CUSS!! That's the same as saying swears, and I asked him to send me a secret list of his best words to share with all the guys. How else are guys supposed to learn about these things except from other guys? Here's his list.


Now that you have this secret list, you'll know the right words to say when you're really, really mad. Memorize them and destroy the list 'cause it's secret and nobody else can know about it. Just don't say these words when girls are around 'cause it's not polite and George says we should try and be gentlemen most of the time. Don't let your Mom hear you saying them, and don't tell anyone where you learned them. And be sure to thank Mao for teaching us his great words!

I'm going to start memorizing right now! (mumble, mumble, mumble)

MOM

Max, what are you doing over there?

MAX

Uh...nothing!!!




9 Comments:

At August 15, 2006 3:11 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

Dognammit, your human lady pet walked in just when it was getting good, Max. For shitzu's sake, she needs to warn us when she's going to walk in on us like that.

 
At August 15, 2006 3:14 PM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Thanks, Max! I've been listenin to dogdoo breath Bonnie an she's gotta potty mouf, but in a girly way. Mom sumtimes says "Sugar coated frosted flakes" when she's mad; she's sayin sumfing sweet but in that angry tone.

 
At August 15, 2006 4:49 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

OH. that first one is REALLY BAD

 
At August 15, 2006 4:55 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Mom saw this (she was readin' behind me) and started laffin' so much she almost snorted her wine up her nose. We'll haf to be real careful bout usin' the werds acoz she knows what they are now.

 
At August 15, 2006 5:36 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

we will keep this top sekrit from Mommy, efen if I has to bit poopbreaf sammy on the butt! - Miles

 
At August 15, 2006 6:27 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Hee hee hee! This like like having a totally secret language!

 
At August 15, 2006 9:31 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Yeah we guys gotta keep them hidden from the girls. They'll go tattle tale on us if they find out! At our house it's just us guys, so we can use them at each other!

 
At August 16, 2006 6:31 AM, Blogger LZ said...

Wow....you guys are SO smart! What would I do without friends like you? I'm learning all of these now and I'm going to ask Chase if he knows any more (since he's older and stuff).

I have to tell Kaze not to check your blog today!

 
At August 16, 2006 12:16 PM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

I have a few more to teach you (even though I'm a girl, but I've had my mouth washed out with soap too many times.

So, I'm not talking...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails