Thursday, August 24, 2006

Updates

GEORGE

We sent our friend Chey pictures for her video project but there was a problem, so we're showing them here. This is my paw doing toe exercises and, of course you all recognize Max doing his spinal curl with leg thrust.

















It's important for us guys to stay in shape if we want to keep our chick magnet status!

In other news, Coats of Many Colors members should go to our page to meet two new members.

Thank you to all who complimented me on my cat art series. It’s high praise indeed to be acknowledged and I'm honored to have fellow artists comment on my work.

Many of you said you are currently working on or have recently finished a piece. If you feel your work is ready to share with the world, please post pictures of your project. We must all continue to support & encourage the young, aspiring cat artists out there. And what better way to do that than to share your own work!

6 Comments:

At August 24, 2006 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we're gonna get right to work on the offensive couch. that thing really needs our artistic talents strategically applied. however, we may need to sprinkle it with nip first, as the thing is quite ugly and normally doesn't inspire us.

 
At August 24, 2006 7:03 PM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

oops, it's a bad linky to Coats of Many Colors. I like the excercise pix!

 
At August 25, 2006 1:45 PM, Blogger Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

I'm showing Mrs. B your excercises. Hopefully it wil inspire her to work out.

 
At August 25, 2006 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The paw shot looks much clearer here than on my site. I was just so impressed with it! The fact that your human helps without being coerced says a lot for them!

 
At August 26, 2006 8:44 AM, Blogger Zeus said...

I'm confused. I thought part of our sex appeal was to be plump, furry, and have plenty of fine feline lines. I also thought a long tail and big whisker humps helped. Now you're telling me I need to exercise?

I'm sorry. I just won't do it. No way, no how!

 
At August 26, 2006 11:41 AM, Blogger Rosie & Cheeto said...

Zeus-
I see yer point and I think yoo are one vary vary attracteve kitty. Yoo have a futball playur neck and handsum culuring and BIG mraw mraw whiskur humps. I think yer waiyt sutes yoo!
-Rosie

George-
I run evaryware, luk fur immageniary things to attack and of corse play hockey with my toys. Ive nevur tried the spinal curl with leg thrust or tow eggsersizes....yoo must be a vary flexable and vary fit cat. Immpressive!!!
-Cheeto

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails