Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Wideness? I Think NOT!

TIPPER

Exactly what do you mean by "You're getting wide, Tipper"!! I'm no wider than my brothers, and in MY opinion, I think I look fine. The fact that when I went to the V.E.T., I weighed as much as George does is of no consequence whatsoever! Should I have to sit here and be insulted because I have a large frame?

All I'm given to eat is dry, weight control formula... no stinky goodness...a few measly treats now and then, an occasional ice cream bowl. What do you expect, Mom? Am I supposed to stop eating altogether?

Besides, do I take pictures of you and talk about how wide you are, Mom? Maybe I should talk about how you're dieting to fit into your dress for B's wedding? Maybe I should tell everyone how you crave chocolate and when you walk past a candy counter you have to chant "It's not leaving the planet"?

I think I deserve an apology!! Oh...and if you have any of that low-fat ice cream tonight, don't forget...I always share the bowl.

16 Comments:

At August 01, 2006 8:21 AM, Blogger Gemini said...

I think you are furry pretty Tipper and shouldn't have to diet.

 
At August 01, 2006 9:22 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Tipper, you are not wide at all. I likes a kitty wif curves! - Miles

 
At August 01, 2006 11:58 AM, Blogger Zeus said...

Tipper, females should a little extra in the trunk! It means you're healthy!

For the record, I think you look beautiful!

 
At August 01, 2006 12:03 PM, Blogger LZ said...

I think you all look very healthy! When in doubt, just point out your big bones! And seriously, it sounds like you aren't getting enough food. Are you begging enough?

 
At August 01, 2006 12:50 PM, Blogger Amy in NC said...

Tipper, you are lovely just the way you are! ~Knightly

My Mom say that about me too and she says the same things about herself as your mom does! I think there is something wrong with human females. ~Lizzie

 
At August 01, 2006 12:54 PM, Blogger Gigolo Kitty said...

That is some fine kitty-butt display!

 
At August 01, 2006 2:47 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I think all three of you look very healthy!

Patches Lady

 
At August 01, 2006 5:40 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Hmph, you look just fine to me. Grampie always says I look fat too. What does he know.

 
At August 01, 2006 6:25 PM, Blogger KXBC said...

Misty can't fit in? Hehehe....

I tell you, tubby cats are the cutest, just like you.

 
At August 01, 2006 6:37 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

You all have very fine pelts. Tipper, you are gorgeous, don't worry!

 
At August 01, 2006 9:36 PM, Blogger Rascal said...

Tipper, you're purrfect. Tell your mom that cats don't have the same weight standards as humans.

 
At August 02, 2006 5:40 AM, Blogger Ayla said...

The flashy thing always puts on extra weight. At least the Mom says that all the time. You're not wide so don't worry. If you want to see wide, you should see Phoebe. She's needs a "Wide Load" sign on her tush.

 
At August 02, 2006 12:46 PM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Ayla is right. I am reminded of that scene from Friends, when the gang is viewing a video of their high school years. In response to their reaction about her weight back then, Monica says, "You know, the camera adds ten pounds..."

To which, Chandler replies, "How many cameras are actually on you?"

From one "robust" feline to another, you are not "wide," you are just big-boned.

 
At August 02, 2006 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm big boned AND extra fluffy...at least that's what I tell them...
Grr

did someone mention ice-cream?

 
At August 02, 2006 6:24 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

You're not big. It's just the way you're sittin'. Efun I look like a big fat.. er flat pancake but when Mom takes picshurs of me down in the doorway.

 
At August 03, 2006 11:41 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

The camera puts a squillion pounds on everybody--I think you need to remind your mom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails