Monday, October 02, 2006

The Girl Next Door

TIPPER

My friend Chey recently talked about a survey a girl could take to see what famous movie star she was most like. Chey was most like Bridgit Bardot. I don't know who that is but I thought...well, why not try it. Maybe I would be most like someone glamorous and it would help me feel better about myself. But do you know what my answer was?


You are Betty Grable

The ulitmate girl next door
You're the perfect girl for most guys
Pretty yet approachable. Beautiful yet real.



Hmmmpf! The girl next door! Well, that's not very exciting is it? No wonder I don't have a boyfriend...I'm not glamorous...and I have fur clumps! This is all just so embarassing. And who the heck is Betty Grable anyway?

MOM

She was a movie star way before your time. Even before my time.

TIPPER

Oh, you mean like a squillion years ago. My friends Millie & Jasmine took the survey too. Jasmine is Bridget Bardot, like Chey and Millie is Betty Grable like me. Did any girl who took the survey get any other answers?

9 Comments:

At October 02, 2006 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Bridget Bardot, but I don't know who she is either.
Midnight

I'm Bettie Page, and even the Lady doesn't know who she is.
Grr

I'm a boy but i did it anyway an it sez i'm Betty Grable.
Cocoa

 
At October 02, 2006 1:52 PM, Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I would take this but I don't think a male can be a pin up girl!

 
At October 02, 2006 5:55 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Caroline thinks she's Bridget Bardot. (Eye roll.) Olivia didn't want to take the quiz. Anyway, Tipper, I think Betty Grable was the one with great "gams." I'm pretty sure that means toys.

 
At October 02, 2006 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My human says Brigitte Bardot has said and done some not-so-good things, but admits she has done a lot for animals - so credit where it's due!

http://www.fondationbrigittebardot.fr/site/accueil.php

 
At October 03, 2006 9:43 AM, Blogger Gemini said...

Oh I think the girl next door thing is nice. I likes Betty Grable.

 
At October 03, 2006 11:04 AM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

I took it and it told me I was like the famouse pinup, "Kukka-Maria."

I think it might be right!

 
At October 04, 2006 12:06 AM, Blogger Audrey said...

I am Betty Grable, too. I had a hard time deciding what to put down for "what kind of clothes you like to wear." I prefer to be au naturale.

 
At October 05, 2006 4:30 AM, Blogger nemokitty said...

My Mom took it and it says she is Bettie Page (neither one of us have heard of her, either)

 
At October 05, 2006 4:00 PM, Blogger Katnippia said...

My meowmize took it and it says she a Betty Page.

She finks that Betty Page was a pin up that for one of those magazines during WWII she finks.Now she could be wrong, but hse remebers hearing somefing abouts her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails