Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I Felt Like Chicken Last Night, Like Chicken Last Night

TIPPER

Last night Max and I put on our “I’m starving” faces and we got some chicken! Yes, it’s true! Of course we have plenty to eat so we’re not really starving but if you put on a good act and can convince your family that you are, sometimes they feel sorry for you and you get lots of good stuff!

Mom brought home a roasted chicken from the deli and we were right there to get our share. I don’t know where Misty was, so she missed out. Too bad…in this house if you snooze, you lose! I guess I should teach her to check out everything Mom brings home, especially things that smell really good…like deli chicken!

So Max and I each got some nice tender chicken, with no skin though ‘cause Mom says it’s not good for us. George doesn’t eat table food so he didn’t want any. That’s OK…we ate his share!

12 Comments:

At October 25, 2006 8:34 AM, Blogger Gemini said...

Oh it is nice of you to help George out by eating his share of tablescraps. You are furry thoughtful...

 
At October 25, 2006 8:54 AM, Blogger Sadie said...

That is awesome! I like chicken, too. You hafta always check out what your Mom brings home, silly Misty!

 
At October 25, 2006 9:01 AM, Blogger Skeezix the Cat said...

Oh, we reely LOVE that deli chikkin, too! It's vary tender and joosy!

 
At October 25, 2006 9:58 AM, Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Sounds yummy! Maybe Meowm will bring some home one day and I can try it!

 
At October 25, 2006 10:13 AM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

I don't think I've ever felt like chicken. My agent has said, when picking me up, that I feel like a ton of bricks...but no chicken.

 
At October 25, 2006 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deli chicken yes that's real good.So is deli turkey,deli ham, deli cheese."Oh no" now I'm hungry.

 
At October 25, 2006 11:44 AM, Blogger Daphne said...

That's cool. Not The Mama won't give me any chicken. But I did get to lick his plate last night (pizza crumbs) before he shoooed me away.
I'm gonna have to stalk out this chicken thing you speak of...
Meow for now ~ Daphne

 
At October 25, 2006 12:02 PM, Blogger Amy in NC said...

Wow, that works for y'all - it doesn't work for us. Last night, Mom fed us before she went out. When she came back hours later, all 3 of us tries the we're starving faces and Mom just looked at us and said "I have already fed you, so you aren't getting any more food."

Sigh, I think we need a new human.

Lizzie

 
At October 25, 2006 5:56 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Yum chicken. I had a few little pieces tonight too. But mine wasn't deli chicken.

 
At October 25, 2006 8:25 PM, Blogger Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Oh, very nice chicken. We don't get table food. It is so sad.

 
At October 26, 2006 5:49 PM, Blogger Sarah and Tiggy said...

Ohh... you are lucky. I only get 'bean food when The Man is here... he's been gone a lot. But I did get some tuna today! Is tuna 'bean food?

tiggy-tig

 
At October 28, 2006 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm...say it again..."roasted deli chicken"...mmmmmm....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails