Thursday, December 07, 2006

Act Now!

GEORGE

Attention Coats of Many Colors members! We have another new member. Please go to our page and say hello to her. Our group is open to all bi, tri or solid color coated cats so if you're interested in joining, just email me.

Mom has been busy updating our links as we try to keep up with all the newcomers to the cat blogosphere. We don't want to omit anyone so if you don't see your link at the right, please let us know.

We also changed our sidebar a little to show our Catster membership more prominently.

Everyone remember to be good because Santa will be here soon. If you haven't already done it, get your lists ready to send to him! Tipper is busy helping Misty work on hers. I don't know what she's asking for but I think a new feather, tinsel balls and feather-butt mousies, plus catnip would be a welcome gift for any cat! If you think you've been exceptionally good, you might try for a better present like a cat perch, a new food bowl or some plush pillows for napping. If you haven't been so good, consider showing your human a cute picture of yourself (like mine!) to remind them of how much they love you. That way they can talk to Santa on your behalf so he'll bring you something nice. Remember, no cat wants to get a bag of black rocks so you must act now to prevent that from happening!

4 Comments:

At December 07, 2006 10:32 AM, Blogger Katnippia said...

Fanks George, for reminding us. we has to get our meowmize to help us post of list for Santay Claws. Also, on emailing you about joining the Coats of Many Colors.- Sia

 
At December 07, 2006 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I'm putting on my best behavior.Hope Santa sees how good I am.

 
At December 07, 2006 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this mean even I could be a coat of many colors cat?

 
At December 08, 2006 10:44 AM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Santa has already emailed me, telling me he's passing my stocking by. He is going to sneak in to drop some things for Brach, but he said there would be nothing for me.

And I thought I had been good...or was that evil?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails