Thursday, January 18, 2007

Being the Bigger Brother

MAX

You know how George is always talking about how he's senior cat here? Well...he is senior cat, but I've made an interesting discovery. Actually it was Mom who made it, but since it involves me, I'm talking about it.

We've discovered that MY paws are bigger than George's paws! YEESSS! Finally, something I'm better at than him. He's always going on about being the oldest, being in charge, etc., etc. but now I've beat him at something.

George usually lays on Moms lap in the evening (but sometimes on Dad, too) and I happened to walk over the sit on the cushion near her. While she was looking at my feet (probably thinking how she could grab me for a claw trim!!), she said "You know what Max...you have bigger paws than your brother". I shook my head thinking maybe my ears were blocked and I didn't hear her correctly. Then she said to Dad, "Look at the size of his paws", so I knew I heard her correctly.

You know, we all have a mental image of ourselves and I guess I still think of myself as the "little brother", but is it possible I'm actually bigger than I think I am? I don't think I'm a widebody yet, but I really should ask Mom to weigh me. Maybe I weigh more than George, too! Gosh...maybe my whisker humps are bigger than his, too! Wouldn't that be great? I might beat him at three things.

Mom...get the camera...we need pictures of my whisker humps!!! This could turn into a real challenge, but knowing George, he'd probably want our humps measured with a micrometer before he'd believe I could beat him by having more manly humps in addition to bigger paws and maybe even weighing more! Hahahahaha!

I'll need to look into this further, but in the meantime here is proof of the paw size. I'm extending mine so you can get a good look at it. We were laying on the same bed at the same time, so there's no chance of weird camera angles or anything!


Max (The Bigger Brother)

13 Comments:

At January 18, 2007 10:19 AM, Blogger LZ said...

I wish I had something bigger than my big brother. You're really lucky!!

Latte

 
At January 18, 2007 10:19 AM, Blogger Mr. Hendrix said...

Wow! Those are some biggie paws! I'm glad you have something you're bigger than George on. My daddy is the youngest of 3 boys so it is important to have your special stuff too. Those may be the biggest paws I've ever seen! Your legs look muscular too.

 
At January 18, 2007 10:59 AM, Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

It looks like you are bigger to me!

 
At January 18, 2007 12:42 PM, Blogger The M's said...

Your paws are bigger, next the whisker humps pictures.

 
At January 18, 2007 2:38 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

No doubt about it, pichers don't lie (unless your Momma uses Paint Shop Pro or something like that to fudge.)

Patches

 
At January 18, 2007 3:06 PM, Blogger Daisy said...

You know what they say about yer paw size......

 
At January 18, 2007 3:30 PM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

I'm with Daisy! They say the size of a tomcat's paws is directly related to the size of their...personality!

Go Max!

 
At January 18, 2007 6:13 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Love Daisy's and Kukka's comments. Max you look more muscular than George too. You must be working out!

 
At January 18, 2007 10:25 PM, Blogger KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

I'm with Derby, not only do you have ginormous mits, but you are definitely on the muscular side.

Okay, must see whisker humps next.

They are right, the photos don't lie.

 
At January 18, 2007 11:17 PM, Blogger Tara said...

So, why don't you use those big paws and assert yourself? Whack your brother up the side of the head, and take over the lap (yes, I'm a young whiper snapper upstart). Tara

 
At January 19, 2007 2:55 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Those are what my mom calls "big boy feet." My bro Eddie has those too!

 
At January 20, 2007 4:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! You are always bigger than you think you are. Skeeter used to be so much bigger than me.

But then I realized he is just longer than I am. I actually have a broader chest and am nearly his weight these days, too.

I knock him over sometimes when we play an he hates that. Skeeter is vwery strong, but when I run into him from the side, he falls right over. :)

 
At January 21, 2007 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa - you do haf bigger paws! bof my sisfurs is way bigger than me in efurry way an we'z all the same age. ::sigh::
Cocoa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails