Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I Have a STAR from My Admirer!

TIPPER

For once in my life, I'm speechless! Well, almost speechless anyway.

It seems I've had a secret admirer all along and he was too shy to say anything... and here I was thinking I might never find love. But since Speedy has announced his interest in my sister Misty, that gave my admirer the courage to speak up. Not only that but, girls you won't believe this....he gave me a STAR on my Catster page. Yes, it's true!! You can go there and see it for yourself!

Mattingly is my secret admirer and I think his giving me a STAR is the most romantic gesture I've ever heard of. I've always thought he was a nice guy and so handsome and smart, but I never dreamed he felt that way about me! So, to show my feelings about him, I gave him a STAR on his Catster page, too.

Mattingly, would you like to come over to visit me? Harlie can come, too.

Oh, I'm so excited I think I might faint!

12 Comments:

At January 03, 2007 12:44 PM, Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Tipper and Misty, congrats on your no-longer-secret-admirers!

Don't worry about the first family meetings. The guys just want to make sure your admirers are good enough for you!

 
At January 03, 2007 3:37 PM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Concatulations, girls. Emmy's mom still insists that Meeko an Kiara come with Emmy when she comes to visit, so I've dragged Bonnie along to their howse. Affer the first meeting or two, it doesn't seems so weird.

 
At January 03, 2007 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooooooooooh! an he's so hansum too! how furry 'citing, an he gived you a star - wow!

 
At January 03, 2007 4:27 PM, Blogger Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Young love ... so sweet. Concatulations to all of you lovebirds!

 
At January 03, 2007 7:25 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Love is in the air. ACHOOO.

 
At January 03, 2007 7:42 PM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

That is so cool!

 
At January 03, 2007 7:52 PM, Blogger Mattingly said...

Tipper I'm so glad you liked your star. And I really appreciate the star you gave me too. I already had one star, but yours is my favorite. I wrote all about you on my blog today, so I hope you get a chance to read it. If you would still like me to, I would be happy to come over after you read my post. But please be patient with me. I am very very shy!

 
At January 03, 2007 9:25 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Awww!

 
At January 04, 2007 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoppy Mew Year!

 
At January 04, 2007 8:22 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Oh Tipper! What boy-cat would not want to be your boyfriend, you are very cute!

 
At January 04, 2007 9:04 AM, Blogger LZ said...

Oh that's wonderful! I bet you are quite excited. How very romantic of him.

Kaze

 
At January 04, 2007 1:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You has boycatfriends? HOw citing!!

D
J
CC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails