Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Caught up in the Moment

MAX

Recently I talked about reverting to kittenish behavior. After reading all the comments I got and seeing this cat Attila (what a great Mancat name!), I'm not worried any more!











Now I know what happened! I was getting in touch with my softer side and just got caught up in the moment... sort of got carried away.

Lots of my friends said it's OK 'cause they do it too, and the ladies seemed to find that very appealing. Even my dear Kukka-Maria could barely control herself when thinking about her big Mancat purring & kneading!

So all you guys out there, relax and unleash your inner kitten!! Who knows...you may find yourself with a few new girlfriends!

10 Comments:

At June 13, 2007 7:54 AM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Max, I releese my inner kitten all da time. It just feels soooo good. But I don't want new gerlfrends as yoor sisfur Misty is all I want or need. Hi Misty, wanna come over and kitten sit? Dey are mostly just eating and sleeping and getting cleaned by mom but der still fun to watch.~Speedy da Manny (male nanny)

 
At June 13, 2007 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love releasing my inner kitten. Mostly I do it when there is a feather toy nearby!

 
At June 13, 2007 9:37 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

How can any cat NOT knead? It feels so good!

 
At June 13, 2007 1:07 PM, Blogger Shilgiah the Cat said...

You are right, getting in touch with your softer side is a good thing. I purr alot but only knead inanimate objects like the pillows on the bed and my brother Tommy when he's sleeping.

 
At June 13, 2007 4:54 PM, Blogger Rosemary B❤️ said...

kneading kneading and then zzzzzzz

 
At June 13, 2007 7:42 PM, Blogger Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Hahaha....Garlic kneads ALL the time, and I mean ALL the time. Once you sit on the sofa, he will come. He has now knead ALL my friends and ALL my relatives who came to my house. Despite ALL the kneading, he is still a manly cat :)

 
At June 13, 2007 9:40 PM, Blogger Zoey and the furballs said...

Making biscuits is just natural. I'll never outgrow it.

 
At June 14, 2007 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm we love to knead and knead. I personally like mom's hair, Trixie has her faffrite sweater and Lucy has her faffrite blankie.

 
At June 14, 2007 9:59 PM, Blogger Phoebe said...

That comic strip is very funny! I guess dogs just don't understand.

 
At June 17, 2007 8:27 AM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Kneading mancats...*sigh*.

I'll be your kneedee, anyday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails