Friday, February 09, 2007

For Those Who Help Out

GEORGE

A big THANK YOU to Robyn at House of Mostly Black Cats (Sanjee's Mom) for all her hard work on behalf of the Cat Blogopshere. $$$ is being raised to help her out as well as other cats/families in need.

Artsy Catsy, Mr. Hendrix, Max The Psychokitty, Skeezix, BeauBeau & Angie, Chey and so many others (please forgive me if I've omitted your name, but I just can't think of everyone right now) have generously and creatively raised money for those that are having hard times right now.

They, along with those who donate(d), deserve a big round of applause!! (thunderous clapping & waving of paws)














1 Comments:

At February 09, 2007 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you all for the shout out and for helping bring more folks over to my place for more comments! I'm working on breaking the Woman's bank! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails