Tuesday, February 27, 2007

My Game Answers

MISTY

Oooooh, my first tag game! Thanks, Gemini. OK, here goes.

A. Name four places you have lived
1. With my catmom, who I don't remember
2. At the shelter when I was sick
3. At our house
4. I haven't lived anywhere else and I don't want to

B. Four things I love to watch
1. Birdies
2. Squirrels
3. Feathers
4. Mom

C. Four places I have been outside my home
1. The car
2. The V.E.T.
3. When I snuck out into the garage
4. I'm not allowed to go anywhere else

D. Four websites I visit daily
1. Zeus
2. Kukka-Maria
3. Skeezix
4. William and lots of others, too

E. Four of my favorite foods.
1. Iams dry kibbles
2. Milk in Mom's cup
3. I really don't like anything else

F. Four places I would rather be right now
1. Visiting with Speedy
2. Napping by Tipper
3. There is no other place I'd rather be

G. Four toys I have owned and played with
1 . Feather-butt mousies
2. Milk top rings
3. Glitter balls
4. George's catnip mousie

H. Nicknames people call me
1. Mist
2. Misty Girl
3. Bee-yoo-ti-full (My boyfriend, Speedy, calls me that!)

I. Regarding catnip
I can take it or leave it

J. Regarding cat grass
I can take it or leave it

K. First things I buy after winning the lottery
1. A big house
2. My own cat perch that I wouldn't have to share with Max and I could always have the top shelf
3. Lots of toys

L. Four things I do besides eat, sleep and use the litter box
1. Play
2. Follow Mom around
3. Look out the window
4. Write on our blog

M. Four things I want to do this summer
1. See lots of birdies
2. See flowers
3. See butterflies
4. Lay in the sun and work on my fur tan

N. My four most prized posessions that have limited value to anyone else
1. My Valentine from Speedy
2. My necklace from Speedy
3. My tiara from Speedy
4. My flowers from Speedy

O. What I am going to do before tomorrow
1. Nap
2. Eat
3. Play
4. Think about Speedy

P.Which of the following is your favorite place to hide and play
paper bags
plastic bags
boxes
Other (explain)

Boxes, but my real favorite is under the edge of the bedspread

Q. Four other pets that Mom has had with me
1. George
2. Tipper
3. Max
4. Do Daisy & Shasta count?

R.Four furiends I tag to respond.
1. Anyone who wants to play

3 Comments:

At February 27, 2007 9:06 PM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

I love learning more about the newest Crew member!

And I'm honored to be among your daily blog visits!

 
At February 28, 2007 4:20 PM, Blogger Madness said...

Hi Misty. You sure do like that Speedy. Maybe I should make him a ChippenDude?

I'm 6 months old. So you can teach me all kinds of stuff about growing up.

 
At February 28, 2007 9:09 PM, Blogger Bonnie Underfoot said...

Grate answers, Misty! I'm glad you enjoyed the meme. I can't wait for the sun to return to Whiskonsin, eifur. Fanks fur playin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails