Thursday, February 08, 2007

Songs for Our Empress

GEORGE & MAX

As the newest guys in the Tomcat Stable and with Valentine's Day rapidly approaching, we decided to collaborate on two songs for Kukka-Maria.

And so, without further ado, our first song to the tune of My Maria by Brooks & Dunn


Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics


Oh our Empress, dear blogging cat divine
Torrid scandals, heartbreak, drama with such a young feline
Your confessions, we read them every day
So delightful are you, Kukka, you take our blues away

Kukka-Mari-i-i-ia
Kukka, we love you

In your Stable, there's William, Miles and Moose
We're in such good company, we think, along with mighty Zeus
Kukka-Maria, your beauty hurts our eyes
We can't guess just what you see in us ordinary guys

Kukka-Mari-i-i-ia
Kukka, we love you

Kukka-Mari-i-i-ia
Empress, we love you

We also did a short song to the tune of Summertime by George Gershwin

Blogging time, with our Kukka-Maria
Super-sexy, she's the Empress divine
In her Stable, Tom's who all adore her
Sing 'Kukka-Maria' all the time






3 Comments:

At February 07, 2007 9:16 PM, Blogger Mattingly said...

Oh I bet Kukka-Maria will love your songs! Your whole family is so musically talented!

 
At February 08, 2007 9:27 AM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Boy am I ticked I didn't get to see these when you posted them yesterday! My Agent felt "her needs" were far more important than mine.

She was wrong.

You boys are so talented and sweet to me! I'm so glad you loved me enough to find your way into my Tomcat Stable!

I have some valentine work to do for my boys before next week! Let's hope I get some much-deserved laptop time (and I ain't talking about sitting on my Agent's lap, getting ear scritches).

Although...

 
At February 09, 2007 5:41 AM, Blogger Christine and FAZ said...

Wow, you guys are so musical. I'm impressed. FAZ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails