Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Following Zeus' Recommendations

GEORGE

Yesterday my friend and fellow Tomcat Stable member, Zeus wrote about his horoscope and recommended we all check ours. So I thought I should probably take a look at mine to learn what the future holds for me. Thanks, Zeus, for letting us know about this valuable learning resource!

OK let's see, I was born July 10, 1997 so my sign is Cancer.

QUICKIE
A mentor helps you discover a previously unexplored path when it comes to your professional ambitions. Make sure you listen with an open mind when they offer you advice -- but remember, in the end, the choice is yours.

Unexplored path? I've lived here almost 10 years and I know every inch of this house like the back of my paw. There are no unexplored areas, unless you count the attic which I'm hardly ever allowed into. But... they could be referring to the yard. Mom, guess what...my horoscope says I should go outside!

Professional ambitions? I'm planning on going into semi-retirement when I turn 10, so my professional ambition is to do more napping. Don't worry everyone, I'll continue blogging.

Of course the choice is mine! I AM senior cat here!

OVERVIEW
Group situations will have an unpredictable effect on you today -- they may energize you for a while and then suddenly suck all the energy out of you. So if you are involved in any group activities today, take things very slowly and cautiously. Wait until you completely understand how you will react in this dynamic before volunteering any ideas or committing to a leadership role. You can't afford to bite off more than you can chew right now.

Group situations will energize me? Does that mean someone is coming over to play? Or.... oh NO!!! Is it time for me to go to the V.E.T!!?? Mom...quick...see if I got my annual mail from my doctor!!

Suck all the energy out of me!!! What? I have barely any energy the way it is...I rest at least 18 hours a day.

Leadership role. I am ALREADY the leader here, people!

More than I can chew. No, I try not to do that. I do have this sensitive stomach thing going on, you know.

All in all, my response to online horoscopes is this. Someone actually gets paid to make up this stuff???



10 Comments:

At May 16, 2007 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me and mommy are Cancer too very interesting :)

 
At May 16, 2007 8:14 AM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We agree, where do we sign up to get paid to make up silly stuff?

 
At May 16, 2007 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a Pisces.

This means we get a long. That's a good thing in an advisor.

 
At May 16, 2007 9:05 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

I do not believe in horror-scopes. Unless they say good things. And they come true.

 
At May 16, 2007 12:27 PM, Blogger Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

We should creat a site and make up horoscopes for beans! HEE HEE HEE, we could make them dance like marionettes! They would pay anything! Just think of all the treats and nip we could buy!

 
At May 16, 2007 1:14 PM, Blogger Penelope said...

Two Things:

Everyone in my house is a Taurus. This means we all think we know what we're doing and none of us are willing to compromise, so not much gets done.

In reference to the scooping issue: buy the self cleaning cat box. According to Karen (the human I allow to live in my house), it's the best hundred bucks she ever spent. And now I'm guaranteed a clean box all the time.

-- P

 
At May 16, 2007 5:48 PM, Blogger Parker said...

Silly Horrorscopes! I'd like a job like that!

 
At May 17, 2007 12:46 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Humans are weird. I'm a Cancer too! I think you should get a harness and start exploring outside. I like going out on my harness or in my stroller.

I'll have to go check my horoscope!

 
At May 17, 2007 2:41 AM, Blogger Christine and FAZ said...

George, I love your amibition to do more napping - a cat after my own heart. FAZ

 
At May 18, 2007 1:08 PM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

I wish I were a Cancer...then maybe I could take that advice and go into the yard, too.

The only time I'm allowed out of the house is when I'm shoved in a limo.

Sheesh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails